Myleene Klass - Family Naval Connection

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Naval_Gazer, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been listening to the fabulously multi-talented Myleene Klass on Radio 4's Midweek programme and was intrigued to hear her say that she entertained the troops in Iraq because she is a "Navy brat". A quick Google reveals that her father, Oscar Klass, variously "www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/PeopleInDefence/ATouchOfKlass.htm+Myleene+Klass+navy&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2]served in the Royal Navy[/url]" (MoD Defence News), was an "Austrian navy diver" (This is London), and is a "retired navy captain" (Metro). Can anyone clarify his naval background?

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He was Knocker Smith, NAAFI Manager on the Massive... :wink:

3. Which branch SgtP
    The massive had 125 NAAFI branches and 3 warehouses on the massive.not to mention a large office complex.
    Please be more precise. :thumright:

4. Why can't you guys take this more seriously? It should be in the Massive, not on the Massive!

5. Excuse me................ The Massive was so big that at times you were on the massive as well as in the Massive. :money:

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

NG: If you saw the size of her, you were definitely ON it! 8O :oops:

(Slim: He was Manager of 17 Foxtrot Weapons' Analyst Junior Rates' NAAFI...) :wink:

7. Many thanks for that SgtP I assumed that he was manager of the reggies fine wines aand cocktail bar situated at 27J24A2X2.

8. For those offerings, you two deserve to go to the bottom of the klass.

(Thinks: Would that make it a klass action?)

9. To get back to the thread;

We tracked an Oscar Klass down the coast of France, Portugal and Spain with the assistance of an MPA or two. Do you think this could be the same one?

10. You're probably thinking of his brother Charlie who was a first klass recording artist.

:roll: I should have known this would happen.

11. She was certainly at the head of the Massive NAAFI queue when it came to the issue of knockers!

12. She can play my organ anytime. Lovely girl and brill piano player.
    I admit to having many of her albums.

13. It would be rude not too!

14. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm , I was waiting for someone to post a phot , cheers mate .

15. They ARE Massive!!! ....cheers :thumright: !!

16. I can't understand all these boring off-topic deviations. Apart from her striking beauty, extraordinary range of musical talent, sparkling personality, proven intelligence and brilliant wit, what else has Myleene Klass got? I'm still looking for answers to my original question about her naval dad.

17. Don't know about her Naval Dad....but love to see her "naval"!!!! :thumright:

18. Lol :thumright:

19. Its not fair, why has she got so many talents and is so lovely and has a baby and returned to her pre-baby weight so quickly. She must have some faults.

:(