My well earned pension - scuppered for another year

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, May 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rang up the pension people this week and the first thing I heard was pleasant - If you are enquiring about this years increase in your anual pension please be aware that this years your pension has increased by diddly fcuk squat % inline with the Retail Price Index - how the flying fcuk do they manage to see us off so consistently.
    At this rate I won't be able to afford that little whore in the leather skirt near Millbay Docks more than once a week :(
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The mere threat of violence might do the trick old chap. Money is so overrated.

In relation to your pension do what my friend does. He gets extra every month from the Post Office. Mind you, that might have something to do with his bizzare attire. Black roll neck, black trousers, black stocking over his head and a sawn off. That'll do nicely.
  3. Thats Stan's Torpoint Ferry rig - so he's halfway there already.
  4. I've stopped using the ferry as much these days, too many submariners using it for skimmer experience. :D
  5. You're not getting an increase, but they stopped 2p per month of mine .... how do you think I'm going to do the same ..... :cry:
  6. Stan,

I reckon you would have made a good Submariner; Great pity though that your *rsehole was reamed instead of punched :?

Still, your progeny might be in with a chance - in times to come :wink:

Watch this space - A Target generally appears, given time. :twisted: