"my way"

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, May 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought this was just a Sid Vicious solo effort and not a Pistols number?

No matter. Sid was a talentless fuck anyway. Why oh why they got rid of Glen Matlock i will never know.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Have you just hung up your cap Wits?
  4. Loafing civvy twat (smilie thing), welcome to the land of piss stained old farts and plenty of "in my day" repartee.

5. May your God help us!
  6. wet_blobby

Good on yer mate, welcome back to scrotesville.

If you want a quick job guarding a diamond mine or doing some anti pirate shite before taking up the sandy places job then dont bother with me. Kick back and have a beer brother, you've earnt it.
  7. wet_blobby

May every meal be a banquet, every pay cheque a fortune. Best of luck mate.
  8. I hope you didn't change your pensh over from AFPS 75 to the new (soon to be changed again) con job.
  9. Standing outside Nelson barracks dressed in old clothes and wearing medals shaking a tin cup and saying 'Penny for an old matelot' does not constitute having a job.

Welcome to PC land where nobody will understand your humour or the way you talk.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Good luck with your retirement. You can also use, 'I was in Baghdad when you were in Dad's bag'.:salute:
  11. witters.

IMO you come across on the forum as a boorish and aggressive man, this may be the personae that you wish to project when hiding behind the anonymity of an internet forum? If that is the real you it might be useful now that you are a civvy to work on your etiquette when dealing with others. There will be no 3 buttons, crossed picks or whatever insignia of rank or rate that you wore to hide behind out here.

Having said that, I could not be so mean-spirited as to not wish you well in your endeavours.
  12. Welcome to the "Dark Side" shippers!

I knew I had made it when I had to go work in Pompey Dockyard a few years back having left "The Mob" a couple of years earlier and some sprog Subbie called me a long haired civvy twat! The look on his face changed dramatically when I turned up a few minutes later to stick a very large needle into his arm followed by a quiet word down his ear by the Fleet Joss who happened to overhear him! (smilie)

Just look forward to the pension hitting the bank account every month!
  13. It's great outside. Enjoy.
  14. Good luck and enjoy :)
  15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Well at least Stan turned up at the farewell piss up and sat with him

Statler & Waldorf - YouTube

Hope things go well for you mate.
  16. All the best. The best promotion I ever got was to Mr, hope it's the same for you.
  17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Join the SCC. Be evil. Your country needs you (again).
  18. Good luck Wits with the rest of your career.Remember you'll miss the mob much more than it'll miss you.
  19. Warmest good wishes for the future, Wits.

I know that you will be a success in whatever you have chosen to do.
  20. Fuck off then.

They still don't work, but I'm sure you get the gist...:tongue10:
    Last edited: May 12, 2012