Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My sort of filum.

Sharkey

Banned
If the critics say its crap then it's a watchable film!!!

What do they know?

Film critic in my paper will slag off anything like Hurt Locker etc but give five stars to, a Polish film noir with sub titles shot in a cave about a lonely mans relationship with a tin of soup.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Went to see it last week - was advertised as "for one night only" and it was showing at our local art-house flea pit so to took the opportunity while it was there since I had one of my few nights free and not got someone / thing else demanding my time.

Good film, thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely getting it on DVD when it comes out.

Sharkey

Banned
Just looking through film4 on the box, Thursday, Le quattro volte, 11:00 Italian drama that see the cycle of existence through the lives of an old ailing goat herd, his dog, a young goat and a fir tree. I intend watching this so I would appreciate it if no one spoiled the ending for me.

McSkimp

Badgeman
The tree falls onto the dog while its eating the goat and the goatherd has to give it the kiss of life so they can live happily ever after :).... oh sorry, I thought you said you wanted the ending spoiled. My bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: Navy Wings: 'The Wrong Sort Of Air' ……......…..... The Fleet Air Arm 3
Sumo Justice being sort or vendetta against the British Army, with Politicians letting it happen? Current Affairs 1
vauxhall Theresa May: We have to sort war widows pension scandal Finance & Pensions 0
WannabeAdmiral What sort of questions come under the verbal ability bit of the RT? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
soleil Pompey News: "Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? Well, Sort Of ...." The Fleet Air Arm 0
Muppet89 Newbie here! (sort of!) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
Ghost I thought this sort of behaviour was limited to the deepest, darkest South West! Diamond Lil's 1
W What sort of boat ports the most? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
S What sort of things are in a task book? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 52
Leo_Tonge What sort of bag is recommended to fit all of kit list in? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 60
Z Just discovered this one (Keeley Hazell-sort of NSFW) Diamond Lil's 27
chipaz new to forum sort of new to navy life :D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
Nails lets sort out our forces The Corps 19
royalbumbaclod Write a novel of some sort? The Corps 3
Kiwi-Fi My first run ashore......sort of.... Diamond Lil's 14
Pitfirrane Well it is sort of a sport! Sports and Adventure Training 2
silverfox This sort of thing just beggars belief... The Quarterdeck 3
dhoby_bucket What sort of country is this?? Current Affairs 7
A What sort of jacket's that Mr Ainsworth?! The Corps 11
T JPA! CAN SOMEONE ON HERE PLEASE SORT IT OUT! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 15
slim Isn't this sort of cheating? Diamond Lil's 45
A What sort of boats are these? Submariners 5
Slop_Jockey Wrens Advertisment - Well sort of! The Gash Barge 2

Latest Threads