My pussy is unwell

onPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 pm Post subject: Re: My pussy is unwell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up with him . Never mind that prick before.

thanks. pricks are useful

are you???

and cats aint

Grubber

Lantern Swinger
It' all a bit "Are you being served" Mrs Sloakeham.

RR's very own Mr Humphries is sure to be along any minute calling "I'm Free".

Bless, well I hope he's better soon Rosie.
Coincidence how someone with "wings" in the screen name is posting on a subject concerned with pussy?? I think not, surely his screen name should be "Always, With wings".......... :lol:

allwings said:
onPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 pm Post subject: Re: My pussy is unwell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up with him . Never mind that prick before.

thanks. pricks are useful

are you???

and cats aint
No eight inches of plastic and three AAA batteries are useful, you are just a vark.

Gosh Rosie, sorry to see he's not well - how did he rip his claws out of his back paws?

Hope he's in better shape today - maybe you could perk him up with some extra nice kitty food like sheba or whatever he likes as a special treat?

Your pussy looks lovely, soft and warm Rosie. Can I stroke it? :)

Oh bugger, Blue Circle's going to accuse me of innuendo again! :oops:

PS; My soft, black pussy died a couple of months ago. RIP 20 year old oppo :(

Get the PO Stoker to apply some tincture to your pussys sore parts.
As for your cat, you should be posting on 'WhiskasRation' the Unofficial Feline Fanciers website of choice.

soleil said:
Gosh Rosie, sorry to see he's not well - how did he rip his claws out of his back paws?

Hope he's in better shape today - maybe you could perk him up with some extra nice kitty food like sheba or whatever he likes as a special treat?
Don't know how it happened, but he has no other injury so I can't see it being a car accident. He is not liking his collar, he keeps walking into stuff :(

And NZB, I have! Sad or what!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0
slim Diamond Lil's 4
A Diamond Lil's 67