My pussy is hard as nails.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jun 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My cat Sprite is absolutely rock.

While sniffing around for mice and insects last weekend, she decided to take on a Police car that was caning it down our road. She just strolled out in front of the filthy rozzer wagon, stuck up a middle claw and headbutted it straight on while it was doing around 40.

My neighbour found her a few minutes later catching some rays in his garden and took her to the vet as she was bleeding a bit. After all the Xrays and stuff she was diagnosed with a broken jaw, a punctured lung and some damage to her chest cavity.

The vet patched her up and she is now back home squaring up to all the other cats in the neighbourhood, just 4 days after being splatted by a car.

Basically it appears that I am in possession of the hardest cat ever to grace this Earth. Does anyone have a pet that fancies fighting her?

2. Had a cat like that years ago.Think it was part feral.Used to lay on the garden wall and leap on any poor unsuspecting dog that went past.Watching the old girl from up the road trying to prise our cat of her prize poodle is a sight I shall never forget.
    Dont recall it ever nutting a cop car though.Thats one fcukin ard cat :x

3. Had one that my father-in-law gave us. It's mother was a farmyard moggy that had been raped by a feral cat that came down off Dartmoor. It ruled the marriage patch and even shredded an insurance salemans hand when he bent down to make a fuss of it (bit like the Inspector Clousseau scene when he asks the hotelier "Does your dog bite").

He never stuck the nut on a cop car though.

4. I'm not sure of her heritage since we got her from Battersea when she was about 2 or 3, but I'm guessing this is her dad:
    [​IMG]

5. Mine used to prey on half dead flies and the occasional spider before getting jumped by a Ford KA, it got a broken jaw from it as well, made its breath absolutely hum afterwards.

6. Ford Ka!?

Shitboxes like that just bounce off her.

7. And fatalities for all occupants of the vehicle right? :wink:

8. Obviously.

9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

My goldfish. Basically, this little fucker was given to me as a birthday present last year from a Captain in the Army Air Corps who is well known for his madness. God knows what he has done to said fish, but it's off it's rocker. I've just cleaned the little shits tank, and he kept trying to headbutt/bite me, the thick twat. As i type, it's trying to stare me out. He's called Manfred and he'll do your pussy no problems, coz your pussy is a pussy innit?

10. "Arnold Catzanegger"

[​IMG]

11. Slightly off topic, I once knew a Yorkshire Terrier, one of the tiny ones as well, which fancied its chances with motorbikes. If the front door were open and one went by, she would take off down the garden in the hope of catching it. I have no idea what she thought she would do if she had.

I'm sorry to hear about Sprite, 2dd. Perhaps she should have some smoked salmon or something, to perk her up.

12. These dits are all a bit far fetched. I think you're all black-catting.

I know, Taxi's on its way

13. My old farmer father,apart from the sheepdogs,loved Jack Russell's,and always had a couple for rabbiting.
    I took one out rabbiting one day when an Alsation dog threatened it.
    The Jack bounded underneath and bit the German Shepherd's balls as hard as he could!
    He then started to shake them as he would a rabbit,did that dog howl!
    I couldn't get the Jack's jaws apart,
    Evil little bastards but I sort of liked them too.
    Nothing beat them for rabbiting or fights.