My new friends

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Nov 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After having another play with Omegle, I thought I'd meet some new friends on chatroulette.

Here's who I've met so far:

[​IMG]

Lukascz. He likes cocks, men, the premier league and rap.

[​IMG]

A ladyboy with MASSIVE hands.

[​IMG]

Marcus from Warrington. He likes fit boys and Rugby. I think he just likes pies.

[​IMG]

Ksenia. This one I'm getting on fine with. :)

Chatroulette is ace.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. Ha! Ksenia thought I was handsome and I now have her msn address for webcam sex, but this bloke thinks I'm beautiful (his own words) he said he wants to see my cock.

[​IMG]

3. Chatroulette, we had it on in the mess the other day. We counted roughly 20ish cocks being yanked to one bird.

4. Fucking mega!

[​IMG]

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What the prolapsed sphincter of Zeus is that? Is it someone dressed as a fucking Octopus? An Octopus? Surely not? You must get this person to orgasm so we can see their ink.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's not a bloody octopus, it's a squid and, I'll have you know, it took me ages to sew that together. So have a bit of respect for the hard work and sewing prowess of others. And, since I know you're thinking it, NO, working in Japan has not affected me in any way.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Which reminds me...Have you got that sick squid you owe me?

8. MLP

Try omegle its just as good but more birds to "chat" with :) :) ;)

9. That's mr squidy boom boom from trinidad. He's a bit mad.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Over the years I have accumulated a large collection of random and bizzare hats from around the World.

Obviously I have my cap and my beret, but I also have a Grenadier Guards bearskin, a cowboy hat, a top hat, a big Russian tank driving hat and a motorcycle helmet.

I like to go on the site and just randomly change hats every ten or fifteen seconds. It fucks with people's heads and amuses me very much.

My other hobby is to shine a strobe light at my webcam in the hope that someone with epilepsy will log on.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I too have a large collection of hats, my favourite being a very expensive leather, fur and horn viking helmet I procured in Norway.

However, I like shouting "Holy shit, I know you!" and then watching them panic and fumble for the next button. Fun, fun, fun.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blackrat

Do you have to be oiled or is it acceptable to be dry? I like being oiled me. It creates the right impression on webcam.

13. I always go fully lubed whether I'm on cam or not.

It's polite.

14. Blackrat

I've bumped this as i want to know what, if any, progress has been made with chat roulette. Any new stories?

15. [​IMG]

I arranged to meet up with this foxy bit of fluff after a sesh on CR, winner.

16. The one on the left or the one on the right?

17. I've since discovered the cam section of Xhamster which requires much less effort for the same result so I don't bother anymore.

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You see that man in the bikini? That's you, that is...

19. Just starting my almost end-of-life crisis.

She'll get 'em out for an arranged wedding, a one-way airline
    ticket to Plymouth and a nice new British passport.

Magdalena Markosz - somewhere in Lithuania.

[​IMG]

[I'm trying to sort out the flight and stuff - but don't tell her indoors a.k.a. WolfPackLeader]

Now - this one I'll rent out to Montigny for, say twenty quid an hour. Likes: Grunge Rock,
    cookery, going for long walks and fisting. GSOH and is currently the male soapy tit wank
    champion of Prague 2013.

Viktor Zabok, 22 and currently single.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2013