my mistake

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by jockpopeye, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

thread removed:oops:
  2. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Re: 526 course cancellations

Jock -Sticking my moderators hat on, this is NOT (R NOT) the most appropriate place to discuss why a course has or has not been cancelled.
    If you need to know, then you will be told - otherwise stick to unit / branch methods of communication and not the Internet.

Remember, what you post here can be seen by anyone with the Internet, and this isn't always a good thing.
  3. Thank you Comrade; most illuminating.
  4. damn. wish I'd seen it now..
  5. Me too.
  6. lets make something up....

The RNR all turned up, but there were no regulars, and the regular CPO couldn't be arsed, so sent them all on a mega-long stand-easy?
  7. I heard they were all throbbers to a man, so the regular CPO gave them an open book exam on the first day just to get rid of them but four of them were so bone they still failed.

I also heard that one of them got filled in by that weird Pompey fan with all the gash tats when they had their course run ashore at Martha's.
  8. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

And I was hoping that my indescretion would slowly drop into the depths of forum dungeon and be forgotten by all.
  9. bump :wink:
  10. love the fast roping CTM, SMSL :p
  11. I had my fifty plus mag open, didnt get me a pass though ( only a thumper)
  12. I always wondered who read those - given it's the only thing the NAAFI at Raleigh carried! lol

What happenned to Razzle and Reader's Wives?!!