My latest challenge!

Best of luck Tommo, ditto stay safe. Offa's Dyke passes through my part of the England/South Wales borders. Take care, it's pretty wild country up on the tops if the weather brews up. Mind you, Longtown Mountain Rescue are very good should you need them, but fingers crossed you won't!

Best of luck Tommo, ditto stay safe. Offa's Dyke passes through my part of the England/South Wales borders. Take care, it's pretty wild country up on the tops if the weather brews up. Mind you, Longtown Mountain Rescue are very good should you need them, but fingers crossed you won't!
Will have my support crew with me, so should be alright. fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your ETA Cat's Back/ Llanthony Abbey section of Offa's Dyke?
I'll try and get out on the tops and cheer you on. Will you have a competitor's number?

What's your ETA Cat's Back/ Llanthony Abbey section of Offa's Dyke?
I'll try and get out on the tops and cheer you on. Will you have a competitor's number?
Pass through on Day 6 so about 9th Aug. No number for that event, it's my own run. The Plague is the racing part down in Cornwall day after I finish the Welsh part

Pass through on Day 6 so about 9th Aug. No number for that event, it's my own run. The Plague is the racing part down in Cornwall day after I finish the Welsh part

That's my wedding anniversary, I expect herself has something organised but maybe an afternoon around Llanthony Abbey might appeal to her.
You are one brave man Tommo, Offa's Dyke is pretty rough if the weather turns against you. Take Care!