My latest challenge!

So the next big adventure is only 7 months away now and it's going to be pretty epic. Longer and tougher than the last one! Where will my limits end? Well I intend to find out again once more. Starting on the 4th August I will make my way 291 miles from North Wales to South Wales via King Offa's Dyke and Glyndwr's Way paths. Then after I have finished the following day I will be running Mudcrew's "The Plague" 64 mile race. For it to be a real challenge there has to be a possibility of failure and there is most definitely a high possibility of that with this challenge of 355 miles.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am raising more awareness and more money (yes I know again but at least I am doing something!) this time for Child Bereavement UK www.justgiving.com/yolo7dayultra

2017 the year of inspiration #getoutside

The first 291 miles

The 64 mile Cornish Coastal path race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the next big adventure is only 7 months away now and it's going to be pretty epic. Longer and tougher than the last one! Where will my limits end? Well I intend to find out again once more. Starting on the 4th August I will make my way 291 miles from North Wales to South Wales via King Offa's Dyke and Glyndwr's Way paths. Then after I have finished the following day I will be running Mudcrew's "The Plague" 64 mile race. For it to be a real challenge there has to be a possibility of failure and there is most definitely a high possibility of that with this challenge of 355 miles.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am raising more awareness and more money (yes I know again but at least I am doing something!) this time for Child Bereavement UK www.justgiving.com/yolo7dayultra

The first 291 miles

you are certifiably bonkers? Good luck

Last edited:
the amount of abuse you are putting your body through, you are heading for a whole world of pain in about 20 years or less :(
Or not! There are plenty of ultra runners still going in their 70's and 80's. It's how you look after your body during is what counts

Had a great race yesterday along the North Cornish Coast. Cape Cornwall to St Ives pretty much the toughest part of the Cornish Coastal Path but great leg conditioning for the big adventure in Aug

The first 291 miles

Go and see my Mum and Dad they don't live far from the start, she'll put the kettle on :)

Good luck :)

So the next big adventure is only 9 days away now and it's going to be pretty epic. Longer and tougher than the last one! Where will my limits end? Well I intend to find out again once more. Starting on the 4th August I will make my way 291 miles from North Wales to South Wales via King Offa's Dyke and Glyndwr's Way paths. Then after I have finished the following day I will be running Mudcrew's "The Plague" 64 Mile Race. For it to be a real challenge there has to be a possibility of failure and there is most definitely a high possibility of that with this challenge of 355 miles.

If you'd like to track my progress you can do so.

For the first part
http://racedrone.net/event/yolo7day-ultra

For the second part
http://racedrone.net/event/rat-64-mile

They are live trackers so you can follow me as I smash the miles out.

Tommo

The first part YOLO7dayUltra

Second part The Plague 64 mile race

Latest Threads