Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My kind of girl

lsadirty

War Hero
She lives quite near me. Total waste of space and oxygen - can't find an explanation as to why she hasn't been banged up yet.

slim

War Hero
lsadirty said:
She lives quite near me. Total waste of space and oxygen - can't find an explanation as to why she hasn't been banged up yet.

Please accept my deepest condolences :p :oops:
Is she a good chav shag?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
She is also barred from defecating or urinating in public in Plymouth other than in toilets.

Watch out for the yellow snow and the large brown snowballs then.

I think she's gorgeous - she's a good role model, and should be allowed to adopt unwanted children and claim money off society. I'm inviting her round for Christmas Dinner........where's your sense of decency this festive season? Poor thing.....she's got A.D.H.D.

Ex girlfriend had ADHD but didnt go round shitting and pissing everywhere. Nor was she a right dirty madam...... no wonder it didnt work out :p

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
lsadirty said:
- can't find an explanation as to why she hasn't been banged up yet.

Maybe the matelots are wearing condoms with this one?

Nope, just go stright in the ricker.

No babies

And due to her poor diet she normally has the runs. Saves on the lube :) :)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Classy chick, where does she get her hair done? And I suppose those two front gnashers save carrying a bottle opener.

Guzzler

War Hero
witsend said:

Classy chick, where does she get her hair done? And I suppose those two front gnashers save carrying a bottle opener.

I think I could fit my old chap between them.

slim

War Hero
Guzzler said:
witsend said:

I think I could fit my old chap between them.

Just shows the power Jizz has when it comes to rotting teeth. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Malaysia: first of its kind home-based activities to mark World Oceans Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The NDA Supply Chain Event – the largest of its kind in Europe – launches its registration today. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Solar-powered mobile dosing trailer is first of its kind MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First of a Kind 2020 launches to find this century’s Brunel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: One of a kind Victorian ceramic crab at risk of export MoD News 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Gash Barge 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Competitions 0
2 what kind of fitness facilities are on board a survey ship? Sports and Adventure Training 26
H Joining in some kind of journalistic capacity. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Navy News: "Kind Hearts For Coronel" History 3
yicker "the kind of act that renews your faith in human nature" Current Affairs 7
Rumrat What kind of toilet paper should I take to Raleigh? Diamond Lil's 35
wet_blobby Simple sailor, any other kind? Current Affairs 52
S Wrong kind of white Diamond Lil's 42
W Lara Croft Bust (not that kind of bust!!) The Gash Barge 0
U what kind of bee doesn't fly? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Gutaway What kind of gun is this, a WMD????? The Corps 15
D What Kind of Soul Are You? Social & Reunions 26
A What kind of boat is this please? Submariners 17
MoD_RSS British Embassy celebrates International Day of the Girl MoD News 0
R Being the only girl Joining the Royal Navy 14
Stirlin Our Girl. Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS PM steps up UK effort to get every girl in the world into school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: DFID Ghana Social Sector Team Leader's speech at Adolescent and Youth Pre-Summit to African Union Second Girl Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who sexually assaulted a young girl has sentence increased MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER I'm a Girl Guide! No, REALLY! I am! Diamond Lil's 13
Joint_Force_Harrier Naughty Girl Current Affairs 4
BillyNoMates Ride it like a girl. Motoring 8
trehorn Nice Touch. Festival of Remembrance Poppy Girl Reunion. Current Affairs 19
taffscrivs A girl and an old bloke Miscellaneous 1
wet_blobby Navy girl gets her kit off. Diamond Lil's 53
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
janner Call Girl Miscellaneous 0
Topstop Susanna Reid game girl Diamond Lil's 7
janner The Girl Lodger Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Boy or Girl Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Essex Girl Miscellaneous 0
soleil Times of Malta: Maltese RN Sailor Girl on Mission to Afghan Current Affairs 3
Maxi_77 So who has been a naughty girl Current Affairs 13
T how can I get my girl friend to lose weight? Diamond Lil's 50
Montigny_La_Palisse Coke Zero girl, best arse ever. Diamond Lil's 7
Good_CO Be a Calendar Girl - Good Books Calendar Competition The Quarterdeck 1
NotmeChief Coor - that weather girl. Diamond Lil's 3
wet_blobby Girl 13 tops herself over crab Current Affairs 1
The_Jimmy Teen girl found dead in army barracks Current Affairs 0
The_Jimmy 13-year-old boy is father to newborn girl Current Affairs 150
Bergen Scottish Girl Close Second In Belly Button Jewellery Contest Diamond Lil's 19
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - The Other Boleyn Girl Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2