Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My journey into the Royal Navy :)

dave11

Badgeman
UPDATE: I have been given the go ahead to start my application after waiting for Glasgow to get back to the navy about my medical history. I now have my RT on the 18th of august followed by a interview if I pass.
Kind of crapping my pants about the test as I haven't been in education for over 11years. So revision revision revision lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CRRW The Stages to starting your journey with the Royal Navy.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
MoD_RSS Christmas travel measures to help passengers plan their journey and travel safely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of journey fees waived for students travelling home for Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Drone deliveries and seamless end-to-end journey routing could connect UK’s rural towns and communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Military Wives Choir and the 100 year journey of the Unknown Warrior MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hammersmith Bridge ferry services to reduce journey times for local residents and school children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail Minister thanks efforts of volunteer Journey Makers and work to provide cleaner, safer stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diversity and inclusion at UKAEA: our ongoing journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Forces Command to Strategic Command, the journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ring road upgrade to cut journey times and boost connectivity in York MoD News 0
E Starting my journey at Raleigh 7th October Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS British built rover begins journey to Mars, via France MoD News 1
MoD_RSS The journey of the child MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Smoother journey through Highways England contract changes MoD News 0
A DGE Warfare Officer 2019 Application: My journey. Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Press release: Helping fish and eels along their journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The story behind the journey Churchill called the “worst in the world" MoD News 0
Stirlin HMS York makes final journey. The Quarterdeck 2
H If you thought the journey to HMS Raleigh was tough!!! Nearest & Dearest 117
Scouse_Scribes Journey - you mean how I did something Diamond Lil's 3
Sumo Best place, Best thing seen, Strange Journey Diamond Lil's 11
Ageing_Gracefully Journey to Peace by Adam Joe Lawton The Book Club 0
soleil Navy News: "Naval Fliers To Get The Olympic Flame Going On Its Epic Journey" The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Navy duo to retrace Shackleton's epic journey Current Affairs 12
Knew-bee Every journey begins with a single step, and an RT... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
The_Caretaker The long journey Home Miscellaneous 0
soleil BBC: "The Unknown Soldier's Journey From Trench To Tomb" Current Affairs 1
soleil Telegraph: "Britain's Long, Slow Journey To Remembrance" Current Affairs 0
5dits HMS Intrepid makes final journey Current Affairs 6
G Dear Jesus! Raleigh journey on the 17th The Gash Barge 22
S 2 hr Drive and 15 miles on my journey The Quarterdeck 43
MoD_RSS £230 million contract to bolster Royal Navy torpedoes MoD News 0
M Questions regarding the Royal Navy Medical Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B royal fleet auxiliary training Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Sir Mark Walport as the Royal Society’s Trustee for the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statutory Instrument on Royal Navy Police enforcement powers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Private International Law Bill gains Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red letter day for Royal Navy in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy warships monitor significant Russian presence close to UK waters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security Minister speech to the Royal United Services Institute MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World-class autonomous minehunters to protect Royal Navy MoD News 1
AccessHeritage Royal Navy's Use of The Infernal Machine History 19
MoD_RSS Royal Navy warship sails into Arctic Circle for High North operation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Mail to collect COVID-19 test kits 7 days a week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Immigration Act receives Royal Assent: free movement to end on 31 December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Royal Navy concludes first joint exercises with Egypt MoD News 0
Rai999 Permanently medically unfit ( Royal marine commando Joining the Royal Navy 4
N royal navy medical appeal alcohol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4