My hobby

Discussion in 'Hobbies & The Great Indoors' started by Jeri, Apr 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My favorite hobby is playing sports and gardening .
    Both are best and important for my mind and health . Sports make my body strong and slim . Gardening fresh my mind and it good impact my mind status . I also enjoy both hobbies daily and spend good time . These hobbies are healthy and productive .
  2. That's nice...I am very happy for you...
  3. Nice to meet you Yoda, masturbation me slim keep.
  4. So you are allowed to use a computer on Wednesdays then. That's nice.
  5. One of my favourite hobbies is 'snarling at the beaver'. I also like to try on the 'trappers hat' from time to time.
  6. Playing, 'hunt the golden rivet' is highly recommended also.
  7. Perhaps if you spent more time honing your English language skills then I would be able to understand what the feck your post means!!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. tam

Has somebody opened a fresh box?
  9. Nah ... someone left Norman's cage door open! All will be well soon when the Ratcatcher gets here!
  10. Ah, don't you just love spammers who neglect to add the requisite hyperlinks to spread their poison?

What a chopper. I hope his Chinese Managers cut his face off.
  11. My hobby is exercise and cricket.I love my hobby because due to these hobby my body remains active,sharp,fit and able to gain stamina.I suggest every one that should include at least one physical game in their hobby.THANK YOU
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

13. I said that back in April. It appears my opinion means nothing round here :-D
  14. Spam seems like a boring hobby to me...
  15. In your opinion, in my opinion your opinion isnt our opinion.

16. I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

There, you gave me a headache, I gave you one :-D
  17. We'll have to agree to disagree on that opinion, or not.
  18. Vikings like spam, I saw it on the telly.
  19. Is our poster the advance guard of hairy blokes with horns sticking out of their heads then?
  20. I am sure there is a single word for this hobby, its just slipped my mined at the mo? a letter towards the end of the alphbet