my hero - Prince Charles ...

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by golden_rivet, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... for saying that Mcdonalds is a load of rubbish .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Whats this about?

3. Macdonalds is shite , I will occasionaly have a Whopper from Burger King , once a month if that , :???:

4. Mac D's is no more shit than fish and chips or beer or sweets and chocolate. Should we ban them too just because some people lack the self control to eat a balanced healthy diet? Of course not, a lot of people watch their diet and exercise and if they want to cheat and eat a 600 calorie double cheeseburger once a week then let them.
    If the porkers want to kill themselves it is just another form of population control.

5. McDonalds is only there for those occasions you can't find the kebab van.

6. Interestingly though, according to this morning's papers, the Cornish Pasty produced as part of his organic Duchy Original range has more calories, more fat and more salt than a Big Mac. :???:

Something about glass houses and throwing stones . . ?

Although the stuff inside may be of better quality (eg fewer minced genitals and scrag) than your average sh1tburger.

7. On the other hand it is not promoted specifically at children with mass world wide marketing as the only food to eat.

8. Maybe it's just the area I live in but whenever I end up having to go into MacD's (to keep the kids happy) I can't help but notice how tired and dirty their "restaurants" look.

I'd rather go to BK any day.

SF

9. Golden R

Re-acquiring Thread for a moment; maybe you will give more of his Duchy Originals a try.

You know how Firms that supply particularly fine things to the Family get a By Appointment accolade? well maybe he could introduce a By Objection one!

Remember that a Cyberman isn't just for Christmas; or Birthdays.