My freind passed away!!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hello everyone I do need your help! My freind from the US navy has passed away and it’s essential I get there. He his a close freind and I was alway in regular contact with him (weekly). My heart is dead and I need to be there. This is a time I actually will beg and doing anything I can to get there! Thanks.

https://www.gofundme.com/2wu7b-nick-funeral
Whilst I have every sympathy for the loss of your friend, if he means that much, why not get a loan and pay yourself rather than ask others to make charitable donations?

Sorry, but having attended a good many service funerals myself at my own expense, I'd never dream of having the neck to ask anyone else to pay.

IDEA -

Re: <<...Hey everyone!

I'm not in the RAF or RFA. Keep the guesses coming. I failed the RN for a reason, because I was meant to do what I do now.
Anyway I'm off out in my luxury sports car to go get it a full valet.
Ninja maybe I'll bump into you in your new job.

Chicogiz Post #28 May 8, 2016 Forum: Diamond Lil's...>>

Sell that luxury sports car...Or was that just BS? Like this thread might be?

Sorry for your loss but include me out.

IDEA -

Re: <<...Hey everyone!

I'm not in the RAF or RFA. Keep the guesses coming. I failed the RN for a reason, because I was meant to do what I do now.
Anyway I'm off out in my luxury sports car to go get it a full valet.
Ninja maybe I'll bump into you in your new job.

Chicogiz Post #28 May 8, 2016 Forum: Diamond Lil's...>>

Sell that luxury sports car...Or was that just BS? Like this thread might be?

Sorry for your loss but include me out.
And the -

Hey everyone!
Right now I work really closely to the armed forces. I'm off to the Caribbean in 2 weeks and just got back from the middle-east. Then I'm away in July. I'm loving life at the minute, I get to take my family as well which is great. Air soft platoon is great.

Wrong audience I'm afraid.

Seadog

War Hero
On the Go Give Me site ‘Luke Eaton’ said;

“My freind Nick Adams passed away and I need to make it to his funeral. Unfortunately he lives in America”

Not if he’s dead.

Moved to the Gash Barge.

slim

War Hero
On the Go Give Me site ‘Luke Eaton’ said;

“My freind Nick Adams passed away and I need to make it to his funeral. Unfortunately he lives in America”

Not if he’s dead.

Moved to the Gash Barge.
Better if moved to the gash bag and ditched completely
I fkn hate beggers

It proves Shitto Jizz is as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle, 'cos he has now totally blown his PerSec.

I hate beggars too.

Is it just me, or does the Elmer in the picture have a touch of the Kentucky ghey about him?

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
Is that a publicity photo for the Village People ?

Fecking Gheyer than Rock Hudson licking Liberace's ringpiece !
( not that there's owt wrong with that, nowadays..........apparently )

How can You all be so heartless. I'd fund His trip, but unfortunately all my cash is tied up at the moment helping a Nigerian Prince get His funds out of the country. But Im expecting Him to get back to Me any day now....:rolleyes:

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
Roman Abramovitch might help, just to get brownie points to boost his visa renewal image:cool: (I gather he's not pursuing visa renewal any more)

Aye - Even his Elmer oppo "Looked Eaten" in that photo, too.

With Serious Head on:

@Chicojiz - Previous Posts are just the banter, which we generally do here (remember?).

If you have been able to muster some funding then offer up that info to your Employer and inquire about the possibility of a Loan/Advance of Pay from that source. If he/she is a good egg (and value your services) they might come up with sufficient to enable you to attend. Nothing Ventured Nothing gained... etc etc.

Best of luck with your fundraising attempts but please let us know how you get on.

If you do make it I'm sure you'll be royally welcomed and might even make a wee contribution to the 'special relationship' - How did you become friends with the deceased in the first place, BTW??

Bob L

@Chicijiz

Hello everyone I do need your help! My freind from the US navy has passed away and it’s essential I get there. He his a close freind and I was alway in regular contact with him (weekly). My heart is dead and I need to be there. This is a time I actually will beg and doing anything I can to get there! Thanks.

This is one of the strangest things I have ever seen on Rum Ration.

What was the late Nick's surname? I can't find anything current in any media source which mentions the death of someone called Nick serving in the USN.

What worries me is that there are articles about the sad loss of a sailor in the USN called Nick from 2016.

What was the late Nick's surname? I can't find anything current in any media source which mentions the death of someone called Nick serving in the USN.

What worries me is that there are articles about the sad loss of a sailor in the USN called Nick from 2016.
Interesting that after 15 posts shooting him down, Mr @Chicogiz has not come back to defend himself.

Chico has probably been 'done' by Sarkings Nigerian mate and thought he would try the same scam on us.

Thursday at 11:19 PM

But Today, Sun 3rd of June at 1500A, the goalposts have been shifted.
Apparently it is no longer '...essential that I get there.../...This is a time I actually will beg and doing anything I can to get there...' Realising that he is on a loser @Chicogiz has lowered his sights & downsized his Begging Bowl target to £150 for funeral flowers instead.

Result to Date? No surprises - He's still shooting himself in the foot & the bowl remains empty:

<<0 donations made...$0 raised from sharing...This user has no visible activity...>>