My Fitness!

JonnoJonno

Banned
daffy1 said:
Correct me if im wrong but from day 1 to day 7 it only works out just over two hours of excercise. I like day two and day five the best, that only has to be no more than minutes and thats being very kind.

From the amount of gobbing of he has been doing on here i thought he was of resonable fitness. Obviously not by the look of his training regime.

I think that first week is from the Royal Navy pre-joining fitness program. An easy, but useful start to people with no base-line fitness. I think Chico completed the first week and thought that he didn't need to do the rest of the 12 weeks (or whatever it is)!

Spidiver

War Hero
You are assuming he is a normal reasonable person...he's not..he's a gobby little chav twat...If he wasn't bullied at school everyday, he fukcing well should have been.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Spidiver said:
You are assuming he is a normal reasonable person...he's not..he's a gobby little chav twat...If he wasn't bullied at school everyday, he fukcing well should have been.

Anyone who goes running to Miley Cyrus deserves to get bullied at school.

daffy1

War Hero
Anyone that goes running to who the **** is Miley Cyrus should be shot in the legs then beaten with blunt instruments every hour on the hour till he dies a very brutal death.