my first shag

Alfacharlie

War Hero
jjp23 said:
Alfacharlie said:
jjp23 said:
Most of the first shags on here are in exotic places or have a good story to them. Not mine.

My first shag was with a girlfriend i had been with a year, i was 15 and it was at home in my own bed. So nothing exiting, although she was the girl everyone wanted.

She then put weight on and at 18 i got rid, she is now fcuking gorgeous and i see most weeks, i am gutted. With that said, she has just joined the RAF.

She'll be gutted when she gets an STD check though.

At least you can only get AIDS once.

Very true, thanks for looking on the good side for me.

I was going to tell her but when i found out she was in the RAF i though fcuk it, i will let her find out in her own time and someone else can take the blame.

I like your style.

In fact, when I see you in the fleet, we can go ashore and spread the love!!

And the hate.

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Alfacharlie said:
jjp23 said:
Alfacharlie said:
jjp23 said:
Most of the first shags on here are in exotic places or have a good story to them. Not mine.

My first shag was with a girlfriend i had been with a year, i was 15 and it was at home in my own bed. So nothing exiting, although she was the girl everyone wanted.

She then put weight on and at 18 i got rid, she is now fcuking gorgeous and i see most weeks, i am gutted. With that said, she has just joined the RAF.

She'll be gutted when she gets an STD check though.

At least you can only get AIDS once.

Very true, thanks for looking on the good side for me.

I was going to tell her but when i found out she was in the RAF i though fcuk it, i will let her find out in her own time and someone else can take the blame.

I like your style.

In fact, when I see you in the fleet, we can go ashore and spread the love!!

And the hate.

Sounds like a plan fella. We could even track tuts down for some 'love'.

off_les_aura

War Hero
I was 16, she was about 28 and worked in a nursing home. I met her at Daedalus Bop when I was a Part 3 Trainee in 1990. We went back to her Mums maisonette in Rowner. Nice.

Halfway through the dirty deed, and with the sexy sounds of Seal coming from the Chart Show on TV, her Mum shouted down "T****a, what's all the noise about" and proceeded to come downstairs. T****a (name protected for anonymity), jumped off and, quick as a flash, ushered me into the broom cupboard under stairs.

"Nothing, Mum. Sorry, I'll turn the TV down," she said, slightly flustered. Meanwhile, a young OLA quivvered and shook in the cupboard, and prayed to God that her mother didn't open the door to see me with my Chipie jeans around my ankles and my now sluglike penis glistening with her daughters' "wetness".

To her eternal credit T****a did finish me off before I left. You never forget your first time ;)

lsadirty

War Hero
Aged 14, with the old bag downstairs in the flats in Guzz while her old man was in Exeter prison (very unsuccesful night time fixer of church roofs). Over in seconds, but on subsequent visits, got the hang of it, and never looked back.

JW7121

Lantern Swinger
On the beach in Byron Bay, had gone out and got shitfaced one night and me, my mate and a couple of birds decided in our drunken state that it would be a good idea to go back to the hostel we were staying in, grab our swim wear and take a dip. Got down to the beach and ended up pulling one of the birds and banged her there on then on the beach, it was over within minutes, with my mate doing the same with the other bird all of about 5 feet away.

trelawney126

War Hero
Plymouth Hoe Outdoor swimming pool. Aged 15 and on leave from Ganges
Mid Summer with some girl from the Midlands.(In the Water)

Quickest from first meeting and No money changing hands: Burnt Island Edinburgh beneath the port hand navigation light on an upturned clinker built dinghy. 10 minutes with a student.

Most dangerous. Night duty C3 Ward RNH Plymouth.

Most enjoyable .....All of them

Catballou

Midshipman
I was 17 and completely besotted with this lad, the bounder toyed with my affections, (It might have been more successful if he’d toyed with something else), I was a very sophisticated 17 year old and I succumbed to his advances after a bottle of Martini Rosso.
The whole episode was a disappointment, not a huge disappointment either. :evil:
I was so overcome by the, emotion, alcohol, the subtle décor of football posters ,striped flannelette sheets and the strains of Freda Payne’s band of gold which was playing downstairs that I managed to lie completely still for the whole 40 seconds or so. I did however register my disapproval when he kept his socks on, to this day I can’t look at blue nylon socks without giggling. The rascal then went downstairs and bragged about it to his friends. I was mortified, so I called upon my inner bitch, and let them know how bad it was & how small it was. To this day his mates still take the p1ss out of him & his socks. :D

slim

War Hero
Catballou said:
I was 17 and completely besotted with this lad, the bounder toyed with my affections, (It might have been more successful if he’d toyed with something else), I was a very sophisticated 17 year old and I succumbed to his advances after a bottle of Martini Rosso.
The whole episode was a disappointment, not a huge disappointment either. :evil:
I was so overcome by the, emotion, alcohol, the subtle décor of football posters ,striped flannelette sheets and the strains of Freda Payne’s band of gold which was playing downstairs that I managed to lie completely still for the whole 40 seconds or so. I did however register my disapproval when he kept his socks on, to this day I can’t look at blue nylon socks without giggling. The rascal then went downstairs and bragged about it to his friends. I was mortified, so I called upon my inner bitch, and let them know how bad it was & how small it was. To this day his mates still take the p1ss out of him & his socks. :D

He must have been a Matelot, everyone knows that Jack always keeps his socks on, got to have somewhere to stash the cash

ark

Midshipman
I was 16, she was about 28 and worked in a nursing home. I met her at Daedalus Bop when I was a Part 3 Trainee in 1990. We went back to her Mums maisonette in Rowner. Nice.

Halfway through the dirty deed, and with the sexy sounds of Seal coming from the Chart Show on TV, her Mum shouted down "T****a, what's all the noise about" and proceeded to come downstairs. T****a (name protected for anonymity), jumped off and, quick as a flash, ushered me into the broom cupboard under stairs.

"Nothing, Mum. Sorry, I'll turn the TV down," she said, slightly flustered. Meanwhile, a young OLA quivvered and shook in the cupboard, and prayed to God that her mother didn't open the door to see me with my Chipie jeans around my ankles and my now sluglike penis glistening with her daughters' "wetness".

To her eternal credit T****a did finish me off before I left. You never forget your first time ;)
That is a classic, lol!!