My feet problem

Hi I'm new around here and I see that there has been in the past alot of talk about people trying to join with flat feet with varying levels of success however I have the opposite problem the arches in my feet are slightly too high I didnt even know they were until it made me unable to join the army so I was wondering if anyone had any idea if it would stop me from joining the navy or would I potentially have a chance it doesnt affect me at all really but just wanted to know if anyone knew anything

calam

Hi I'm new around here and I see that there has been in the past alot of talk about people trying to join with flat feet with varying levels of success however I have the opposite problem the arches in my feet are slightly too high I didnt even know they were until it made me unable to join the army so I was wondering if anyone had any idea if it would stop me from joining the navy or would I potentially have a chance it doesnt affect me at all really but just wanted to know if anyone knew anything
The British Armed Forces--No
The Royal Ballet?

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator

OK, two things -

1] We won't know, but if it was a barrier to entry for the Army then it will likely be a barrier for the Navy too as they have similar requirements BUT

2] The only person who can give you factual current advice on this is an AFCO - ask them!