My favourite game.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jan 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had this installed on a Navystar computer a few years back, got me through a few deployments.

Thought I'd share it:

Homo Hunter

Best played with the sound on.

My best score back in the day was over 20,000.

It inspired me to take up the real sport of Homo hunting on Hampstead Heath.
  2. Fcukin PMSL :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright:

Edited to say.
    I was overcome by some big ugly tw*t in camouflage with a welsh accent.
    Looked peaky like he'd been in a cellar. 8O :D Score Zero. :oops: :oops:
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I like to make my own entertainment. One we used to play in sandy climes was "Sticky Belly Slap Cock". It's easy.

1. Get wood and when fully charged, rest penis on your belly.
    2. Remove penis and place some jam where the bobbies helmet was.
    3. Pull penis back to between the legs.
    4. When a fly lands on the jam, release said penis and see if it squishes the fly.

Hours of fun.
  4. A little sad this morning on figuring my ecu has given up the ghost. Needed cheering up, 2DD supplies the very tonic, Blackrat then gives me a chuckle with his honey trap.
    Then along you come with this merry little effort.

I am leaving every thing to the kids and am about to commit fcukin suicide you cheery b*stard. :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted:

Lied, had you going b*stard, now your days spoilt. :D
  5. For those of you that may work in an office. Find a willing participant and the highest score wins:

1.Run one lap around the office at top speed.
    2.Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
    3.Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say,"Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
    4.To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
    5.Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, "Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
    6.Walk sideways to the photocopier.
    7.While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.

1.Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
    2.Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
    3.Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
    4.Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
    5.Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

1.At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (5 extra points if you actually launch into it yourself, 10 if you sing it through to the end).
    2.Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
    3.For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob."
    4.Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two."
    5.After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in "The report's on your desk, Mon." Keep this up for 1 hour.
    6.While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
    7.In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"
    8.At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again."
    9.In a colleague's DAY PLANNER, write in the 10am slot: "See how I look in tights."(5 Extra points if it is a male, 5 more if he is your boss)
    10.Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, "You wanna trade?"
    11.Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
    12.Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it."
    13.Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
    14.Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very important conference call.
    15.Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
    16.Hang a 2' long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out, but don't remove it.
    17.Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuits, smashing each biscuit with your fist.
    18.During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
    19.Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.
  6. This is no game, its the very lifestyle that had me and Stirling locked up. :roll: 8O :D
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

10 POINT DARE:

Go up to your Managing Directors desk when he is sitting there and jump up on it. Turn away from him, drop your kecks and proceed to lay a nest of dogs eggs. Pull up your kecks, jump up and down making monkey noises and then fling your faeces in his face, then give him a big sloppy kiss and exit in the style of Clyde from "Every Which Way but Loose"
  8. Just smashed my PB on Homo Hunter. For early success I recommend venturing into the woods a little in order to lure a few homs out of the bushes, then run backwards into a corner, wait for the homs to bunch together and come right up close then take them all out with one shot.

9. Fcukin game, its just like real life, every one keeps fcukin me up. 8O :oops: :cry:
    I got gang raped at one stage, it didn't do much for my score, and my asre hurts, but at least I am smiling. :D
  10. Fantastic contraption is ace, i have wasted about half my morning and done no work. But it is worth it. :thumbright:
  11. Cheers. Is there a way that playing this game can earn you enough money to eat? If so, I quit the world and can be found in a squat near Leatherhead. :D
  12. I have been on the same level for the last half an hour :twisted:!!

I am well and truely stuck.
  13. Look for the solution on Youtube.
  14. You [email protected]

I've just broken my jaw :wink: