My favourite daft laws from around the world

Tennessee said:
Driving is not to be done while asleep.
Texas said:
When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
Texas said:
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
California said:
It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale
Great Britain said:
Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI).
Australia said:
Until the Port Arthur Killings it was legal to own an AK-47 but not legal to be gay.
I cba finding any more.

http://www.dumblaws.com/

I seem to remember that an Englishman can shoot a Scotsman with a longbow and arrow between midnight and sunrise within the boundarys of York city walls!

BARNEYRNSM said:
I seem to remember that an Englishman can shoot a Scotsman with a longbow and arrow between midnight and sunrise within the boundarys of York city walls!

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :brave: :brave: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

BARNEYRNSM said:
In the buttocks apparently..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 149
B Submariners 84
le_jaq Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 340