My cousin!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Chicogiz, Nov 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

2. Totally agree.
  3. Does he speak English as well?, or just shitchavaneese?

What a load of bollucs

Edited to say Yes I can spell it innit :twisted: :roll:
  4. Agree. The silent section between minutes 3:00 and 4:49 is the only part worth listening to.

Chico - Between now and when you join up do try to get out a little more and find some kind of another life; you are wasting yours and ours with this kind of rubbish.

5. He talks english! just when do his singing he sounds like that.
  6. Shame you don't

7. Yeah sorry mums blonde... and a aussie.
  8. Not quite.

As you are not in yet, let me explain - 'Abs and Rudder' were engaged in what is colloquially known as 'taking the pi$$' out of those such as your cousin.

Think about it, even if it might make your head hurt to even try.
  9. :geek: I believe that the current colloquialism amongst chavs[I've decided to stay a Ted by the way'] Is "He's bigging it up large :roll: " Whatever the fcuk that means :?

10. What a load of shite. He's prob part of the same bunch of blazing squad wannabe fck wits who hang around on my estate staring at elderly women as they walk by. Bunch of scum bags.

Once again... Dog sh1te!
  11. I hate that type music.

Your cousin blows goats Chico.
  12. Idiots, what has the world come to? These wankers need a good talking to. I swear the youth of today have learned nothing from our ancestors. I despair at this country.

Why stare? Stop fcukin about and get stuck in. A swift clap around the blue rinse and you're quids in. I reckon they'll all have a few bob on them and that could get me a bottle of 20/20 and ten benson.
  13. Yeah too right. Bunch of half witted wnakers. Chico, you must be a full on spunker n all cause you think it's cool and we'll all appreciate that load of drivel!!
  14. I can appreciate the family resemblance to be fair. One big family of inbred, chav, council house, faux gangsta mashers.
  15. And then some. Probably fit in in Pompey with all the other 6 fingered mongoloids walking about robbing decent folk.