My Careers advisor hasn’t been in contact?

Hi guys, just a quick question. Is it normal for your careers advisor to take a while to reply to your emails? I know they may be busy but I sent an email asking if there was any update on when I would hear about an entry date/date for my PRNC. I’ve had no reply and starting to get a bit anxious. Also does anyone have any idea on how long it could take till I get an entry date?

Sorry thought I had mentioned that, I sent an email about a week and a bit ago, not sure exactly. Haven’t tried phoning as didn’t want to seem as though I was pestering.

SOB94

Lantern Swinger
Sorry thought I had mentioned that, I sent an email about a week and a bit ago, not sure exactly. Haven’t tried phoning as didn’t want to seem as though I was pestering.
Stop seeing it as pestering, at the end of the day it's your career, I was calling weekly before I got my dates, good luck.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
In my experience, most Aircraft Handler applicants are made aware of the approximate waiting time to be allocated a start date bybtheir careers adviser.

From passing PJFT to starting training, it's about 15 months. PRNC is not requested until an entry date is allocated.

If you wanted to join as a Chef and later transfer to Aircraft Handler, you could prbably join in May or June, but could wait three or more years to (hopefully) transfer.