My Birthday

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Apr 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was my birthday on Sunday.
    Does anybody have any idea what Blackrat, Rumrat, MLP and JJ intend to give me? :)
  2. Dicks in a box.
  3. That's almost cryptic.
  4. Touch your toes and you'll find out.

(that was why I kept quiet about mine which was on Friday.)
  5. Big wet sloppy kiss for Sunday shippers, hope you had a great day, and do we get told the magic / embarrassing number? :oops: :oops:
    I did think it was warm on sunday, did you have candles? 8O :wink: :D

I could have been depraved, there is an "R" in the month :wink:
  6. Thanks for the feilcitations Rumrat :) I didn't get candles, but my son did 8O his birthday was last Wednesday. The embarrassing number is 63 :oops: Although I'm looking forward to 69 :wink:
  7. To Gombear and Maxi_77

Many Happy Returns to both of you.

I hope you each had a super day.
  8. Sorry, I missed the last bit (in brackets) at first reading.
    I hope you had a great day too.

I'm still bending over, are you? Perhaps we're doing wrong. :(
  9. Sorry Maxi I missed it to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :eek:ccasion4:

And how old?

Gombear 63, well I get my big 60 very very soon. :oops: :cry:
  10. Something that will probably require a lot of medical treatment and various types of antibiotics. :lol:
  11. Don't worry RR, just like Lenny Henry, you black guys age very well ;) Happy birthday Gombear and Maxi, hope you enjoyed it lads :)
  12. Many Happy Returns to the both of you and will the old fart shut up now, it's past his bedtime :wink:
  13. 64, and due to become intentionally unemployed at the end of the month.
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Why is it assumed that some of us are wrong 'uns? I'm actually a very nice chap you know and can be quite a good laugh. I'm nearly upset.

Gombear & Maxi. Happy belated birthday greetings to you both. I hope your day was full of fine food, fine wine, violent stomach cramps and the galloping shits. I've posted you both a present through your respective letter boxes. The smell of fire and burning poo poo must be overpowering.