My bessie oppos an ethnic.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Nov 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

He is so.

A good mate of mine who I'm proud to call an Oppo has gone native. He may well be known to some of my fellow RRers.

I shall not refer to him by his former name, his new name is "little running bear".

For a bit of back ground to you all wondering "what the fcuk is that drunken twat going on about now".... I was at a barbie with some good mates on saturday, there happened to be a dart board hanging up in the shed, being brits we had a game. My mate who was beating me at the time turned round and said "loser runs around the garden naked". As an ex bootneck, challanged by an ex bootneck how could I say "no?"

Yep, your on to it , I won. Fair play to "little running bear" though, no qualms, naked, butt naked, running around the party. I did have to explain to some of the children why he was running around looking for his clothes......

But.....but....he then had a fairly hot blonde chick hitting on him after he'd done it, fair play, you never lose it eh :p

2. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

What the f*** was that????

3. It was a dit about getting naked...

4. Royals getting naked and running around, never, unless there is a roll mat involved or course

5. He's a fair chap if he can impress a chick in this weather when naked...! ;)

6. Was he hollering in a bloodthirsty native fashion whilst running around in circles? Because if not, I fail to see what this dit has got to do with your oppo going ethnic.

7. CNUT! :oops:

You had more of your foot over the oche than Eric Bristows scored treble 20s!
    Royal cheating? Never! 8O :lol:
    And as for the blonde trout, I've seen better looking Basset hounds!
    And I didn't want to step on your toes as you'd been chatting her up all evening! :twisted:

8. "Little running bear"
    Geddit?

9. Yes :oops:

10. No worries, I was there and I had to think about it. :D

11. wet_blobby

"Was there" You were the main event! :twisted: :lol:

12. sounds like you turned injun rather than effnik! Next time you should make the loser gallop round naked with a little horse head puppet on his bellend yelling hi-ho silver!

13. wet_blobby

Sshh, dont give him ideas, he's already plotting his revenge...

14. ......As strong drink had been taken, the protagonist's recollections of this event were hazy and at some variance.

Call the next witness; That blonde scrubber.

15. I was thinking along the lines of calling naked bar the next time you're on BBQ duty. :lol: