Must Watch this video

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Father_Famine, Aug 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is an amazing piece of television, very thought provoking

This interesting and powerful statement appeared on Al Jazeera television.

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles

This film clip should be shown around the world repeatedly! It will be interesting to see if this link is allowed to remain active.

It will also be interesting to see if she has a fatal accident.

2. Link not working dude, but if its the woman I think it is, then try looking for her on YouTube mate, loads on there :)
  3. As Lamri says try You Tube:
  4. wow! next president of the united states? anyone. Incredible woman.
  5. As you say WOW she sure gets my vote for saying that which I have never heard any Politician of any hue yet say.

6. She certainly shoots from the LIP
  7. Video keeps stopping every few seconds , but I get the drift of her message , next president please be sworn in .
  8. I found myself shouting 'you tell 'em girl'. I got the impression that she was amazed that she was allowed to put her piece over like that without the plug being pulled.
    Matey boy towards the end nearly reverted back to type when he started waving his arms around like they do and he nearly fell into the 'keep your place woman' trap.
    Good on her. I wonder if she's managed to duck all the stones coming her way. To come out in defence of the Jews like that WOW! They don't like being told what's what do they!
    Maybe we should be actively reqruiting her sisters in the Middle East? :thumright:
  9. I saw this clip, or one very similar, several months ago (I think it may have been on ARSSE, but cannot be sure, and unfortunately cannot provide a reference). Whatever, - if she is still managing to propogate her strongly held beliefs with no sign of "retribution" from the bearded ones, then good on her! More publicity for common sense views like this can only be welcomed.

10. A very astute would be a better world if we all thought like her.Unfortunatly,i dont think she will be alive for much longer!Thanks to the Muslims and their Medieval thinking!
  11. And here is the full response:

Apparently it is Muslims who are the victims, the only example of an equivilent to an Islamic Fatwa he could find was in the 1500s if I recall correctly. He actually proves many of her points, and it would appear that this "gentleman" believes that it was George Bush who ordered 9/11. My favourite quote from him is, "What has Afghanistan done to justify occupation?"

He also seems to think that as soon as the Cold War was over the West turned on Islam.
  12. Go get em girl.That was spot on,she blew the cleric guy out of the water.
  13. The truth if ever I heard it and it should be transmitted on our national news channels for starters but I doubt that they have the bollocks to do it.
  14. Was this the one where the prat kept talking about the indians???

She is correct in what she says time to move forward not backward.
  15. Sounds good and everything but imagine this gentlemen.
    You come home and you see a blonde woman laying on your bed with her tits out and her lovely body is writhing around waiting for you to touch her....
    you just get to the good part and you wake up.... and your dog is at the end of your bed.
    Sounds too good to be true.
  16. I love my dog :cuddle:
  17. I love my dog :cuddle:[/quote]

Not too often I hope BP1, it's not good for them!