Muslims too sensitive ?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by pjmliverpool, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I used to work as a PT for a local health centre, and on Wednesday's, it was Muslim women only in the pool, and they wer allowed to swim fully clothed, and we had to black out all the windows with bin bags.

Excuse me, but I think this is taking the piss.
    Does anyone else agree?
  2. Yes, but I don't know the Sharia Laws that they were obviously adhering to. I can only assume that to them, it was the proper thing to do, therefore perfectly normal :)
  3. Who is this numbtie.
    Reckon we have a Walt on board

4. No… if you take the piss in the pool a chemical turns the water purple…
  5. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Has that really ever happened, I've heard rumours but never seen it!
  6. talking about turning the water colour; one women dived in fully clothed and left a big black streak behind as she swam.
    All i can say is "thank fuck for clorine"
  7. When I was a kid and used to do a lot of swimming, every year we'd go over to Germany for a sort of tour, and quite a lot of their pools had that dye in them :oops: :grin:
  8. I used to piss in the pool when i was a kid :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  9. could be right there slim - but hope not as have just repiled to another of his posts!!!!!!!!!!
  10. just to clarify

Im not a WALT. so stop panicking!
  11. i think u r ............................
  12. Me too Carlm, from the top board.
  13. carl if it is the carl i know hi.. hows u kid and yes i used to pee in the pool.
  14. thats nothing. i once shit in it but it was a long time ago and i was very young
  15. Most kids piss in the pool, only the posh ones get out. Reckon my four year old grandson must think he's posh. Told me he needed a pee so I told him to get out of the pool. He did then peed into the pool from the side.
  16. Wonder if this guy is the caretaker?
    Talks enough crap to be. :twisted:
  17. Carl,

I'm sure other people here did too! :oops: :lol:

18. thats quaility slim bet your sides were cracking up
  19. Or Sam the Man perhaps... is Pam around?
  20. hey PJM whose medal is it? :roll: and what's the M stand for?