Muslim women abuse soldier at troops hospital

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Lynne-Jones-MP/

• Total voters
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ews.html?in_article_id=461031&in_page_id=1770

If this does not prove that those serving members of the Armed Forces and Veterans should be given treatment in a more 'secure' area away from the general public then yet again the NuLabor really dont excel themselves....

And quotes from the Local MP dont help either

(But the Labour MP for Selly Oak, Lynne Jones, refused to back calls for more secure facilities for troops. She said: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom.
"The point of basing the Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly Oak was to make the most of the range of experience here. The priority should always be the standard of clinical care. "When I’ve visited the military ward it has been cluttered with staff." )

Wonder if we should get a petition going for her to resign, oh hang on a minute, she is Labour and its never their fault...

PETITION NOW LIVE http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Lynne-Jones-MP/

If we Infidels are so bad then why do so many Muslims choose to live amongst us. This small minority of Muslims do not represent the majority. However I do question why the majority remain silent and refuse to condemn them.

I seem to remember this was reported on a few weeks ago..............

However I believe its totally out of order, just begs the question if it were three christian women going at a male muslim. I suppose it would never happen in our PC world.

I personally feel disheartened for the troops who are at selly oak - if they had not got enough to deal with being injured and then getting hassle from damn johnny foreighner.....

creakin :shakefist:

Okay, to say that makes me angry is a farkin understatement!!!

Ive actually written a response and deleted it 3 times now, purely because my opinion on this would most likely be quoted by any journos that happen to read the thread!!

ABSOLUTELY FCKN SHOCKING!!! As for that Lynne Jones bint, she needs a good slap (with a cricket bat!!) :shakefist:

creakin said:
I seem to remember this was reported on a few weeks ago..............

However I believe its totally out of order, just begs the question if it were three christian women going at a male muslim. I suppose it would never happen in our PC world.

I personally feel disheartened for the troops who are at selly oak - if they had not got enough to deal with being injured and then getting hassle from damn johnny foreighner.....

creakin :shakefist:
If it had been three wive just leaving their husbands in the hospital having a go at a Muslim in the full kit it would have been called racism I fear, and thats what it was in this case, the good chap may be being very dignified by not having it followed up but in my opinion it should have been, what good enough for them is good enough for us. If we are to have zero tolerance on racism then we need it to be for every one not just some parts of the community. Good grief if it had been three proddies up here having a go at a catholic priest we would have had all hell to pay.

ukdaytona said:
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=461031&in_page_id=1770

If this does not prove that those serving members of the Armed Forces and Veterans should be given treatment in a more 'secure' area away from the general public then yet again the NuLabor really dont excel themselves....

: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom. "The point of basing the Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly Oak was to make the most of the range of experience here. The priority should always be the standard of clinical care. "When I’ve visited the military ward it has been cluttered with staff." )[/color]

First highlighted point. Why shouldn't these individuals who have fought so bravely for NuLabour and Bliar have what is deemed as a "fiefdom"

Sellyoak has many very good consultants with a wide range of skills and experience, some of you know that i personally interact with these people occasionally and i can assure you that yes they are the best.

However, its plain to see that there is an obvious problem here when forces personnel are thrown into the hotchpotch of NHS services and are told, as with one returning serviceman to remove his rig so as not to offend anyone.. FFS

Second highlighted point and i really dont like to say this but there was a recent incident where a soldier was left lying in his own shit and piss for hours at a time which in my very humble opinion points to the fact that there aren't enough staff to care for these returning heroes. I know what an A&E is like when there are staff shortages, it isnt pretty and unfortunately people dont always receive the care and attention they deserve but that is because they are understaffed.

I'm disgusted about this M.P's response but funnily enough not surprised. The question is what are we going to do about it??

nutty_bag said:
ukdaytona said:
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=461031&in_page_id=1770

: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom. "The point of basing the Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly Oak was to make the most of the range of experience here. The priority should always be the standard of clinical care. "When I’ve visited the military ward it has been cluttered with staff." )[/color]

First highlighted point. Why shouldn't these individuals who have fought so bravely fot NuLabour and Bliar have what is deemed as a "fiefdom"

Sellyoak has many very good consultants with a wide range of skills and experience, some of you know that i personally interact with these people occasionally and i can assure you that yes they are the best.

However, its plain to see that there is an obvious problem here when forces personnel are thrown into the hotchpotch of NHS services and are told, as with a returning serviceman to remove his rig so as not to offend anyone.. FFS

Second highlighted point and i really dont like to say this but there was a recent incident where a soldier was left lying in his own shit and piss for hours at a time which in my very humble opinion points to the fact that there aren't enough staff to care for these returning heroes. I know what an A&E is like when there are staff shortages, it isnt pretty and unfortunately people dont always receive the care and attention they deserve but that is because they are understaffed.

I'm disgusted about this M.P's response but funnily enough not surprised. The question is what are we going to do about it??

Im right behind you on this one Oppo. How many members do we have now?......close to 3000? People in the UK and abroad too.

Lets hit the fckrs email inbox with 3000 complaints (cc No 10) - that should about get her attention!!! :rambo:

No doubt Ms Jones, the reason the military ward is cluttered with staff, is because any visit you would have made to Selly Oak, would have been of a professional nature. It's just a shame the Labour government can't welcome home UK troops and look after them in the same way that the staff at Selly Oak, no doubt, looked after you on your 'numerous' visits!!

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Demand the
resignation of Lynne Jones MP

I write in disgust about comments made by Lynne jones MP for
Sellyoak following an incident whereby a serving soldier was
abused by 3 muslim women. Comments by her such as "quote" "The
soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own
designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom" are unhelpful and
to be honest damned disgusting. The labour government seem to
forget that they sent these personnel to war in the first place
so therefore they should receive the best possible care and
attention should they be injured. Further comments such as
"When I’ve visited the military ward it has been cluttered with
staff." are possibly correct. You are the MP for the said
hospital, therefore the NHS will lay on a show for you in order
to attain future funding etc. You seem to forget that there was
a recent episode where a soldier was left lying in his own
excrement for hours which in my experience of working in an A&E
ward points to understaffing on this particular ward. On this
matter i respectfully ask for a retraction/apology from Lynne
Jones or indeed an immediate resignation..

Thank you for submitting your petition.

Not sure if i havent biffed up here. However i feel quite strongly about this so will see it through and get back to you as soon as possible

NB

spenny said:
nutty_bag said:
As i said fellows, its awaiting approval, will get it on here as soon as possible
Youve got my vote mate, along with eveyone else I know.......

BURN THE WITCH!!! :thumright:
Thing is, to my eternal shame i used to protect diplomats in another life (had a few) and knew most of the labour MPs when they came into power in 1997. They were so full of optimism and i thought they could do so much for the UK. I even sat and had tea with Claire Short, i woman of integrity i thought. How wrong we can be..

NB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Current Affairs 25
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
P Diamond Lil's 19