Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslim tribute band

Waspie

War Hero
I went to see a Muslim tribute band last night.

They were called “Bomb Jovi”. They were brilliant.
Their last song “Living on a Prayer Mat” almost brought the house down.
Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.
I was interested, so I asked, “Can you burn me a copy?”

Well, that was when the trouble started………………………

0G1N

Lantern Swinger

Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

Your the bomb man

TotalAlien

Midshipman

I went to an Irish house party once. Musical chairs was good but **** me, pass the parcel was quick!

Sharkey

Banned
I was in a restaurant in NY once when a red indian walked in, the doorman asked if he had a reservation..............................

Flammin Gallah

Lantern Swinger
I was in a restaurant in NY once when a red indian walked in, the doorman asked if he had a reservation..............................
An newly wed Irish couple turn up at a hotel and ask for the Honeymoon suite, the receptionist asks if they have reservations.....the bride replies that she's a bit worried about taking it *********** :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the Muslim Teachers' Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Former trustees of MA 1985 (formerly Muslim Aid) criticised after investigation finds serious mismanagement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Personnel Complete Hajj MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mosque signing paves way for Muslim-owned businesses to support Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemorating a century of Muslim military service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence leaders meet Muslim communities to discuss Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Forum supports #WalkTogether at Iftar event MoD News 0
doublehelix UK Pork fed to Muslim prisoners. Current Affairs 98
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
Illuminati Did anyone hear about that new Muslim strip joint that just opened?? Diamond Lil's 0
Q France bans Muslim women from covering their faces. Current Affairs 25
witsend Beware of the Muslim ray guns. Diamond Lil's 38
soleil BBC Asian Network: "UK's Muslim soldiers ‘fighting extremists not Muslims'" Current Affairs 3
The_Caretaker a Muslim Miscellaneous 0
S Muslim prisoners Current Affairs 18
D Muslim leader to condemn terrorists Current Affairs 9
SONAR-BENDER Unrest within Muslim Unions Diamond Lil's 6
sgtpepperband "Muslim Demographics" Current Affairs 16
Nails Muslim fanatics shout abuse at soldiers The Corps 13
K Armed Forces Muslim conference The Quarterdeck 27
slim Muslim cleric loses extradition appeal Current Affairs 15
creddly Muslim prisoners offered ham sandwiches sue for millions The Gash Barge 31
slim Muslim prisoners sue Diamond Lil's 13
ET(MESM)whogivesafeck Muslim juror accused of wearing MP3 player under her hijab e Current Affairs 9
slim Muslim fury as 'Jihad The Musical' comes to the UK Diamond Lil's 30
slim Muslim heads stuck firmly in the sand Diamond Lil's 4
B Muslim woman juror contemp of court Diamond Lil's 25
ukdaytona Muslim women abuse soldier at troops hospital Current Affairs 124
spider_monkey Offensive to who? No Muslim has complained! The Quarterdeck 17
slim Muslim Pc refused to shake hands Current Affairs 24
slim You can swim, but you have to wear Muslim dress The Quarterdeck 7
slim Dutch to ban wearing of Muslim burqa in public Diamond Lil's 29
FlagWagger At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further.... Current Affairs 38
P New Muslim Terror Tactics Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation pays tribute to the Windrush Generation and their descendants MoD News 0
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Royal Navy To Pay Faslane Tribute On VE Day 75th Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS Sir Patrick Vallance pays tribute to Robert May MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State pays tribute to Seamus Mallon MoD News 0
soleil i: "'A Fitting Tribute': Second World War Hero's Uniform Pride Of Place On HMS Prince of Wales" History 2
soleil Portsmouth News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth: Royal Navy, RAF & Army Form Up For Stunning Remembrance Day Tribute On Deck" The Fleet 3
MoD_RSS Business Secretary pays tribute to late Lord Bhattacharyya with new engineering inspired initiatives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bagpipes and Queen Tribute band marked British presence at Santiago Pride March MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government Chief Science Adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance pays tribute to Professor Lord Bhattacharyya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Business Secretary pays tribute to Professor Lord Bhattacharyya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The armed forces pay tribute to those who fought at the Battle of Amiens a century ago MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Royal Centre for Defence Medicine pays tribute to the wreck of His Majesty's Hospital Ship Glenart Castle MoD News 0
skyvet A tribute to Astute boats Submariners 10
Waspie A tribute to Billy Deacon RIP. Ex RN Aircrewman The Fleet Air Arm 7