Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslim fanatics shout abuse at soldiers

scouse

War Hero
Nails said:
I'm not saying i have ;)
Hard As Nails :wink: QUOTE :wink: See you there mate. Anybody else from here down at Lympstone that day? We could meet up for coffee in the chaplain's cafe when I arrive. If I sneak off the only things i'll miss is my attestation, having my hair cut and a lesson on how to wash my c0ck. I can do all that on the Tuesday. :oops: :oops: :wink:

Nails

Banned
I had to put my date back didn't I! Have you not been keeping up with my posting history???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the Muslim Teachers' Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Former trustees of MA 1985 (formerly Muslim Aid) criticised after investigation finds serious mismanagement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Personnel Complete Hajj MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mosque signing paves way for Muslim-owned businesses to support Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemorating a century of Muslim military service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence leaders meet Muslim communities to discuss Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Forum supports #WalkTogether at Iftar event MoD News 0
doublehelix UK Pork fed to Muslim prisoners. Current Affairs 98
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
Waspie Muslim tribute band Blue Jokes 6
Illuminati Did anyone hear about that new Muslim strip joint that just opened?? Diamond Lil's 0
Q France bans Muslim women from covering their faces. Current Affairs 25
witsend Beware of the Muslim ray guns. Diamond Lil's 38
soleil BBC Asian Network: "UK's Muslim soldiers ‘fighting extremists not Muslims'" Current Affairs 3
The_Caretaker a Muslim Miscellaneous 0
S Muslim prisoners Current Affairs 18
D Muslim leader to condemn terrorists Current Affairs 9
SONAR-BENDER Unrest within Muslim Unions Diamond Lil's 6
sgtpepperband "Muslim Demographics" Current Affairs 16
K Armed Forces Muslim conference The Quarterdeck 27
slim Muslim cleric loses extradition appeal Current Affairs 15
creddly Muslim prisoners offered ham sandwiches sue for millions The Gash Barge 31
slim Muslim prisoners sue Diamond Lil's 13
ET(MESM)whogivesafeck Muslim juror accused of wearing MP3 player under her hijab e Current Affairs 9
slim Muslim fury as 'Jihad The Musical' comes to the UK Diamond Lil's 30
slim Muslim heads stuck firmly in the sand Diamond Lil's 4
B Muslim woman juror contemp of court Diamond Lil's 25
ukdaytona Muslim women abuse soldier at troops hospital Current Affairs 124
spider_monkey Offensive to who? No Muslim has complained! The Quarterdeck 17
slim Muslim Pc refused to shake hands Current Affairs 24
slim You can swim, but you have to wear Muslim dress The Quarterdeck 7
slim Dutch to ban wearing of Muslim burqa in public Diamond Lil's 29
FlagWagger At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further.... Current Affairs 38
P New Muslim Terror Tactics Diamond Lil's 19
KLNA-Cessna-Jockey Advice from Fitness Fanatics please Sports and Adventure Training 18
soleil Sun: "In A Luxury Bunk Next To A Spearfish Torpedo; Told "Shout If It Starts Leaking" Submariners 20