"Muslim Demographics"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgtpepperband, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Now I am not making any implication about this post, nor am I positively in agreement (one way or the other) about the content of the video, but I was sent this link earlier today:

You Tube: "Muslim Demographics - The Islamic Tidal Wave"

Now I cannot verify the statistics of the video, but I am worried on two counts:

a. If true, then the world is in for an alarming change in its demographic (for the better or worse remains to be seen).
    b. If not true, then I am worried that some people are believing this, and using it as ammunition to fuel race action against immigrants.

Either way, I just wanted to share it with a wide audience. Please comment accordingly...

:shock: :oops:

2. sgtpepperband

T'was what I thought... I don't buy into the xenophobic rubbish. I am more worried that the more naive amongst us would believe all that is said (thanks to the impressive presentation and 'doom and gloom' voiceover), without taking the opportunity to verify the contents.

:roll:

3. Hilarious, we're DOOOMED! :roll:

Just a rehash of the flawed arguments based on the 'youth bulge' theory of the anti semite Heinsohn (an excess of young adult males in the population predictably leading to social unrest, war and terrorism). Total bollocks

4. I was just waiting for the movie title announcement "ISLAMINATOR 2: ALLAHU ACKBAR DAY" throughout this 'thoroughly researched and cohesive presentation' :lol:

Look on the bright side, if it were true all it means is more shenanigans as Jack et al try to over-populate in response ;)

5. Yep, no need to 'go ugly early' as they would be wearing burkas. :)

6. We have no need to worry
    Using New Labour benefits the Chav population are increasing far more quickly than the Muslims, using the figures presented in the article we will have a pub on every corner, a benefits office in every pub and a team of social workers paying for the beer.
    The Chavs will survive :oops:

7. Quality.

8. Are these the same Christian Knight nutters who have links with the KKK nutters, or are they one of the same?

9. I think that we are all in agreement that the birth rates of 2nd and 3rd generation Islamic followers (and indeed, other religious followers too) do come more in line with birth rates of indigenous populations, however, because the 1st generation breed like rabbits, there will be more of the 2nd and 3rd generations breeding.

10. OK I will bite and jump in with my observations
    I work for HMRC dishing out child tax credits
    One of 15000 operators
    Five years ago sixty calls a day from British families requesting CTC they claimed for one sometimes two children,very rarely three or more

We had an interpetor service available for those who needed it, maybe one or two calls a week were done using the "Language line" collegues used to say wow what language was it

Today we still get sixty calls a day each, only now it is over forty using the language line and claiming for more than eight children, and also for Working tax credit and child care costs 364 days a year

They do not have to declare their religion to claim, but all the children have the name Mohamad or mohamed or mumod in their name, so I suppose they could be Christian and white

The UK will very shortly be a coffee coloured nation, at the very least as families marryxxxxxxx shack up with other ethnic souls
    Like the bad old days of Catholic and Prodestant, only one religion will be the Master race

OK that is that in the ring

Now finance YOU pay £84 for every call using the interpretor,(to the USA)

Most of the eight children are disabled bringing in an extra £93pw to the claimant for each child
    We do draw the line at £300per week for the child care, which YOU pay
    Well you pay it all actually along with Choudrays £25k and a home
    <www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax credits>

I have not much time left on this planet (thankfully I hear you shout) I only hope that I have left enough cash for my family to get the hell out of the UK

Why we pay it I do not know, other EEU countries do not, so it is not an obligation,
    Why do they pass through all the other EEU contries to come to the UK?
    Even if Gogs Broon goes this year, the incomers will not change it!

Jack McH

11. sgtpepperband

Exactly. So your point being?! :roll:

12. That sooner rather than later The UK will be a coffee colured Muslim state

As in fertility White British 1.4 children unrecoverable
    and other ethnics 8 children, will overcome the normal

There are non so blind they can not see
    It will be your PROBLEM not mine

Jack McH

13. sgtpepperband

JMcH: So you actually believe the rubbish in that pathetic video then? Well shame on the Christian Knights for braodcasting it, but shame on you for falling for their racist manipulative propaganda... :oops:

14. To be fair to him he is only posting what he has observed in his line of work and drawing his own conclusions.

My own personal opinions fall somewhere in between the two of you but I do think the common over-reaction to anyone expressing an opinion on immigration is worrying. It shouldn't be a subject that is off limits, it should be openly discussed, the idiots will make themselves known very quickly and then the rest of us can get on with an important discussion.

15. This is a more trust worthy article on the topic:
    Muslim Europe: the demographic time bomb transforming our continent.

Even this has some serious implications, e.g. foreign policy on places such as Kashmir and Israel having to change.

I wouldn't be so sure that Muslim birth-rates will drop in line with other minority groups.... :?
    Immigration and procreation are two very deliberate methods of cultural Jihad being advocated by many influencial Immans world-wide, to spread Islam in lands of Dar al-Harb, i.e. places yet to submit to Islam, where Muslims have an religious obligation to wage war against, following in the footsteps of Mohammed (however thankfully most Muslims don't do this.)

To quote Abu Baseer, for example, one of the leading religious supporters of al Qaeda :
    "Islamism" in Britain is rising, much to the concern of many peaceful loving Muslims - the majority, I hasten to add. There are many influential Islamic groups in the UK, often with very benign and innocent sounding names, (funded by Saudi Arabia,) that quite openly state an end goal of subjugating Britain and the rest of the free world to Islam and resurrecting the global Caliphate.... And I'm not just talking about that clown Choudary. :roll:

Not all by force either, (or not initially,) but by subversion. E.g:
    In 1978, the Organization of the Islamic Conference sponsored a seminar in London organized by the Islamic Council in Europe to consider the position of Muslim communities in non-Muslim countries. It said that such communities must establish autonomous institutions with help from Muslim states and lobby the host country to grant Muslims recognition as a separate religious community, as a step towards eventual political domination.
    From the report:
    The "Islamic Foundation" in Leicester, a prestigious and influential institution, said in its 1982 declaration that:
    The guiding star of the ideas that the Islamic Foundation espouses, Sayed Maududi said:
    Aisha Siddiqa Qureshi (a moderate Muslim,) wrote in Muslim World Today that "radical Islam threatens to subjugate the world and murder, enslave or convert all non-Muslims," that "radical Muslims share Hitlers goal," and that liberals were not willing to defend their own institutions against this threat.

Or as that crack-pot Colonel Gaddafi broadcast to millions:
    I.e. this is happening gradually over time. There is not on the whole some mass conspiracy amongst Muslims, but it's merely a product of large scale immigration, higher birth rates and faster turnover of generations, "white flight," plus lax immigration and asylum regulations, zealous Human Rights Lawyers making it impossible to deport extremist terrorists wanted abroad, and a suicidal culture of self-censorship and multicultural paralysis and fear of being branded as "Islamophobic" or "prejudiced." Not to mention the mass export and Saudi funding of the extreme Wahhabism ideology that is spreading here like a rash....

A Times poll in 2006 revealed seven percent of British Muslims, equivalent to 112,000 British Muslims, thought suicide bombing in the UK was justified in some circumstances, rising to 16 percent or 256,000, if a military target was involved. 13 percent, or 208,000, thought the 7/7 bombers were martyrs, while a further 16 per cent, or 256,000, who did not support violence nevertheless thought the cause was right.

Whilst it is a minority, these figures are simply horrifying. The threat is far-bigger than anything faced by the IRA, which is why the BBC and others are desperate to downplay and under-report events to keep everything subdued....Notice the "Muslim Driving School" tv series on BBC1 that's just started, and all the other propaganda....

In February 2009, the U.N. once again passed a resolution to ban criticism of religion. Since the main sponsors were Muslim, it was clearly aimed at critics of Islam.
    Our free-speech is slowly being curtailed.

You only have to look half way down this page on "Islamism" (an ideology that treats Islam as the basis of the political system) to see that as well as Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, The Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria and Turkey, the other place listed is...........London!

London is well known as the European center for recruitment and organization of al Qaeda and international terror, hence the nickname Londonistan.

And this is just one tip of many icebergs.

So what do we do? Do we give it more time, shut our eyes, and pretend that everything is going to be OK, as the Muslim population increases? I.e. appeasement.
    Is that working in France (who's Muslim population is considerably higher than ours. Hundreds of French Jews have fled France after being attacked by Muslims. Indeed, the EU has helpfully been deliberately misleading and trying to suppress information on the true level of attacks by Muslims across Europe, making us less aware of what we're facing. The same with the BBC under-reporting, and trying to suggest "violent extremism" as it's now to be called has nothing to do with Islam.

Should we just kneel down and accept our fate and, as one Swedish politician said, "be nice to the Muslims while we are the majority, so that they will be nice to us when they are the majority?"

A few of the Scandinavian countries with relatively high % of Muslims are interesting microcosms to watch of things to come here.
    Here's an interesting presentation given by a gay rights activist from somewhere in Denmark, if I remember right:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYFveBtp9I

After a huge upsurge in rapes on women in Oslo by Non-Western immigrants (interchangable with Muslims in this context.)
    A Norwegian professor, Unni Wikan said that "Norwegian women must take responsibility for the fact that Muslim men find their manner of dress provocative. And since these men believe women are responsible for rape, the women must adapt to the multicultural society around them."

Is this the country we want to leave for future generations, where women and minorities feel less valued?

Every sign of weakness is encouragement to the Islamists to become even more confident and make new demands. For a tiny % of the population, they're exerting a hell of a lot of leverage and causing quite a few problems. What happens when the number doubles? Then triples? What's the future like for our grand kids?
    The same 7th century dogma is being preached in British Mosques (even in some "mainstream" ones,) as in Indonesia, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia or wherever. What makes us think we're special and will avoid the same problems they're having?

The liberal left is in danger of being destroyed by it's own ideals. The future of Europe is going to change. The more Islam, the less freedom and bigger threat to national security. Secular/moderate Muslims are often themselves the first victims of the Islamist extremist aggression for "betraying" their religion in some way.

Churchill is, of course, well-known for his gift of prescience and, specifically, for being the first to warn of the menace of Hitler and Nazism as early as 1932, and of the Soviet threat in his famous Iron Curtain speech in 1946 in Fulton, Mo. How many people knew that he also warned the world of the dangers of Islamic fundamentalism a long time ago?

All around the world, history shows as Muslim populations rise, minority faiths and groups are persecuted more and more. Slow and steady at first, then ferocious when in the majority.

I fear this will all end in tears. Open your eyes ffs!

16. I am not going to get into detail on most of what you wrote - it is a matter of personal conscience how one interprets comments made for media consumption and the like but I just want to qualify "poll findings" in particular which I find the media in general use in a most distasteful way.

I haven't seen the "poll" but we need to be aware of sample size (and therefore whether the findings are statistically reliable or not) and, more importantly, what the question was. If it asked "How strongly do you agree with the following statement? ..." and then decided to add the Agree Strongly to the Agree slightly, depending on what the actual wording said a cynical journo could make all sorts of headlining capital out of it.

Just warning against so called "polls" in so called reputable newspapers!

17. OK, those people who have undertaken a Common Purpose course "Ho"......
    Thank you
    <clump>
    Thank you Jones