Murray Dips Out Again

Well, Federa has the equivalent of a by in the final against the no hoper Scots git.
he will according to his past record be apologising to the Scots about his "injury" / "illness" for his lack of performance at the end f the match.
Would put the beer back in the fridge Finks, like all your ilk, does the talk, but can't do the walk :salut:

diesel

Lantern Swinger
I've just stuck 60 quid on Federer (all I had left in UK a/c) at a measly 1-2. Just to give me something else to celebrate when that sweaty gets thrashed. 'Orrible sweaty twat; the jocks will be unbearable if he wins.

:threaten:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I've just stuck 60 quid on Federer (all I had left in UK a/c) at a measly 1-2. Just to give me something else to celebrate when that sweaty gets thrashed. 'Orrible sweaty twat; the jocks will be unbearable if he wins.

:threaten:
Won't we just!!! :dance:

Interesting to note that the media are calling him a British tennis player, had be been English of course the media would have highlighted that fact, such is the subliminal arrogance of the English.

G

guestm

Interesting to note that the media are calling him a British tennis player, had be been English of course the media would have highlighted that fact, such is the subliminal arrogance of the English.
You're making stuff up again, here's a couple of excerpts regarding Henman when he was around:

"The British number one had already saved one break point and the players were locked at deuce when the rain returned. The British number one is now the only chance for home glory in the Queen's Golden Jubilee year after Greg Rusedski crashed out yesterday."

And

Tim Henman was today revelling in one of the most unexpected and glorious stories in British sport after booking his place last night in the semi-finals of the French Open.French Open after cruising into the semi-finals. The British number one will face the favourite, Guillermo Coria, in the last four and either David Nalbandian or Gaston Gaudio in the final.

It is the British LTA, all players are referred to as British.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Federa has the equivalent of a by in the final against the no hoper Scots git.
he will according to his past record be apologising to the Scots about his "injury" / "illness" for his lack of performance at the end f the match.
Would put the beer back in the fridge Finks, like all your ilk, does the talk, but can't do the walk :salut:
At least the Jocks have got someone in the final as opposed to someone from Wales, Norn Ireland and England making the grade.
And Finks, I do think that the media would still call a representative from one of the other Home countries British as opposed to their native country. Unless of course they are making a political statement .. esp. when broadcast on the BBC.

Squire, I am delighted to say that I can't do the walk and I have never had the urge to attempt it.

Does it go something like this?

[video=youtube;OaotE2lU5T8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaotE2lU5T8[/video]

Last edited:
G

guestm

Squire, I am delighted to say that I can't do the walk and I have never had the urge to attempt it.

Does it go something like this?

[video=youtube;OaotE2lU5T8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaotE2lU5T8[/video]
Best you can come up with after being caught making shit up again?

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
Now...that sounds to me like you're admitting to being a troll, and a pretty shite one at that. Like, my 5 year old cousin could do it better than you.

G

guestm

Yes, that's the best I can come up with but it was still good enough to get you swirling up from the depths to take the bait; again.

Your NotmeChief impressions are coming along nicely, aided by the old "it's a bite" egress tactic. Especially as you edited it in a full 30 minutes after you admitted you didn't have anything else in your armoury. 30 minutes and you still failed to think of anything else.

You're shit.