Murdering Officers Dogs.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know what I'd be looking at if I accidentally reversed over a two and a half's dog? The whingeing, dribbling, pissing, sh1tting irritating little cnut needs to die. However if I'm going to get sent to Colly (ha, Colly for a collie?) :roll: I might just contract it out. Any takers or suggestions as to gow I can dispose of the fcuker without getting caught?
  2. Get Nails to do it for you!
  3. I can't help you there oppo as i'm a dog lover regardless of whether it whinges or not. Bit like the missus really!! :wink:
  4. I like dogs too mate but this one is a proper [email protected]
  5. Steal it and give it to Battersea dogs home or an equivalent citing that it was left behind on the side of the road by a bunch of pikeys!!!
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hey, you can't call them 'pikeys' any more! Thanks to a new EU initiative you must now use the phrase "Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers", or C.U.N.T.s for short... :twisted:
  7. Kinell i've got deja vu mate. I was just sent that joke by someone. Mind you i didnt laugh the first time either!!! :wink: :wink:
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Don't worry about it - I'll explain the punchline to you later... :? :lol:
  9. Fnarr fnarr
  10. Use small words!!!!! :lol:
  11. Why have you stopped having your "speshul" reading lessons again Moomski??? :D :D

12. PMSL
    :lol: :thumbright:
  13. Give it ALOT of chocolate, my mates dog ate a kg bar of cadburys, safe to say that it was his last meal.
  14. A kg of chocolate you say... eeexcellent.... :twisted:
  15. NOOOOOOOO! Give me the chocolate and run over the dog! :twisted:
  16. Anyone remember the mad surgeon commander at vernon who decorated the wardroom celing with his brains by blowing them out with a shotgun one Sunday morning? Well he had one of those dogs that it was hard to see which end was which, it was called Gibber. One of the chefs[using the term in its loosest sense] was put in the rattle by t he commander for self inflicted injury[He went swimming with his arm in plaster; well he was a chef!] So he took his revenge b y kidnapping the dog and dying him green with a red head.
  17. You know what they say: A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips! :lol:
  18. Or that!
  19. How about I give you the chocolate and YOU run over the dog?
  20. Nice one I must remember that next time they call.

What kind of dog is it.