'Murdered' woman found in Turkey

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Obviously he would have been incarcerated in Gaul for 16 years, or if as some wish hung by the neck until dead

I am afraid I am from the hung by the neck until dead group so long as
    a. there was a body
    b. solid proof, as in witnesed by others not involved, or DNA perfect match

I resent paying tax, to keep these people in better conditions than good honest subjects ( with a roof over their heads ,bed and temperature controlled accomodation. three good meals and three snacks a day,Library, Sky TV with sport and movie channels, pool/snooker tables, security from chavs kicking the door or windows in)

OMG I have sussed it, when the eventide draws to a close, sell up and give the dosh to my family, then go and take ten chavs out Valhalla
  2. They are the police they are entitled to reasonable working conditions......!

Quote from a PC intimately involved with the case: Well,

" it was 'im wonnit, not fittin 'im up or notink but he's goin down inhe?" later: "Given another 10 minutes he would ave confessed I'm sure of it. 'Ow do we know thats really her anyhow, might be an imposter" etc.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Fair point Slim but:

1. Then don't
    2. She did
  4. F169

Is it that your Suoff Lunnun Filth oppo PC has moved from Gods Finest, the smoke souff of the Thames, to Manchester. No I do not fink so.

Wot you ave to ave a stiff before yer can bang the collar up. Ave the rools changed den. Nick im, give im a kicking, get a coff, an up in front of the beak. Easy.

Nutty :D :D 8)