Mummy Hugs

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wet_blobby, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I like most people on this site am a tad annoyed and definatley embarrased by the behaviour and conduct of a few of the crew of HMS Cornwall since their release.

So for all you baby matelots out there who are moved to tears over this incident.....come here luvver and have a big cyber mummy hug from your caring mate Blobbs........ 8O :D :twisted: :roll:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Cheers, sniff, I feel better already mate.

3. How can I be certain that you're not after either my cherry or my IPOD?

4. wet_blobby

Being a techno phobe your IPods safe mate...as for the rest of your question............ :twisted:

5. Hey slim, be careful here. Dont forget to sell your story to the press about how the hugs affected your mental state

6. Fecking Perv!!!!!!

7. I have been in touch with Mox Cloffard the well known publicist. He has advised me to keep schtum until I either lose my cherry or get too old to listen to the Ipod. He has assured me that only at that time will I have a story worthy of a six figure sum or sixpence in old money. Though if I managed to get photographic evidence of my loss of cherry it may be worth more to a certain caretaker.

8. What happened to the "no touching" rule?

2BM

9. It's become the No Touchup rule

10. welll all hugs are good............. so get your backside over here an hug me... NOW..........

11. Group hug for Josiecats fellas.......

12. cool..
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

13. be careful what you ask for, you may not like what you get :lol:

14. and your point is.......................... :twisted:

15. wet_blobby

I think Lickyalips need burping, his bottle put back in his mouth...a hug and tucked back into his bed...bless.

16. :roll: :roll:

17. I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this thread and the spirit of goodwill that pervades here
    Following the example set by the sailerboys aboard the Cornwall we must all accept that the navy is now officially …pink and fluffy… and we really must stand up to the rest of the world and zap anyone who suggests that it’s not.
    Occasionally I offer an opinion or two here which people don't always agree with……I wanna say I am very sorry if other posters don't concur with my musings and I regret if my jottings have disturbed other posters to the extent that they feel the need to respond…… When this happens I feel really bad and of course I immediately accept that they are right and that my initial post was erroneous and reflected badly on me.
    Absolutely everyone on here knows more about everything than I do, so I am humbled when people who have such extensive knowledge take the trouble to assist me with my difficulties.

Yes I would like to meet everyone who posts on here and give them a hug. In fact I think as suggested we should all give each other a group hug - without any innuendo or inference of sexual impropriety.

We could then perhaps all enjoy a cup of tea together (except Dorothy who would have a goffa).

I'm sure with a little bit more tolerance shown to our fellow shipmates we could all learn to share the Navy community here with each other and enjoy the diversity that exists.

Thank you for taking the time to read my humble post and. I do so hope you didn't have to interrupt anything important to do so.

So come on lets all smile together, no more grumpiness

(new) Naval hymen all together,,,

Oh trinity of love and power
    perhaps this was their finest hour….
    The pink and fluffy sailerboys
    Went out to play in their new toys…..
    Now we don`t want no one to die
    so best to tell …then have a cry…..
    So hear them when they call to thee
    And bring them safely back for tea.

And now the Cornwalls shown the way
    just let the sailors have their say….
    And if the ladies drive the ribs
    And praps get caught and tell some fibs……
    Then with the money paid for stress
    She`ll buy the ship a GPS…..
    So they will know where they should be
    When they`re in peril on the sea…..

18. As usual UA you are spot on.

19. UA you are soooo right here is a big pink fluffy hug from me your caring chief tiff
    (((((((((((((((unclealbert))))))))))))))))

20. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

as long as you promise to show me some puppies.......