Mumbai Attacks

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jenny_Dabber, Nov 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As you all may well know this morning, hostages have been taken in the form of guests at 2 hotels. With the gun men searching for foreigners who hold UK or USA passports.

BBC news

2. nice outfits.... why not use the stairs ?

3. Girlfriend's best friend is still in there I think- at least she was barricaded in a room when her mobile went down. Given that said Girlfriend is currently in Tangiers, where her car has been impounded, I've had one hell of a night.

4. I had a nice Horse Steak in the Taj Mahal Hotel place when I was there in 2000

Send in the special forces and stop pissing about I say lol

5. I thought it quite idiotic that this mornings BBC news had a phone conversation with a Brit' barricaded in his hotel room at the Taj Mahal.
    Mind you, the Terrorists don't watch TV do they! Well, they must have been when the head of anti terrorism turned up at the scene and was promptly shot dead.

On a positive note, I doubt that the Indian troops will take many prisoners.

6. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
    —Matthew 26:52, King James Version

In other words

Send in MARCOS.

7. Sounds like 'MARCOS' got a bit of a beating and had to get out. Two injured so far.
    Seems like the baddies came from a ship that originated from, guess where, Pakistan.
    No surprise there then.

8. I remember having top scan there on Outback 88. Some sort of chicken I think. Loads of newspaper reporters trying to get us to mess up.

10. Nope the guy on the phone got out was on the news this morning.

11. Lucky man.
    The guy that got shot was the head of anti-terrorism just after he turned up at the scene.
    As I write, the situation is still ongoing with explosions heard from the hotels.

12. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Two 'bone' posts moved to the admin area.

Standards in Current Affairs are not sky high, you don't have to be psc(j) to post but 'all muslims must die' type posts would probably offend the intellectual sensibilities of 'Stormfront'.

You know who you are.

13. Never called for all muslims to die… just to remove Mecca from the equation if they don't knock it off..

14. And they'd reply by demanding the removal of Jerusalem, Rome and Canterbury in reply to Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine.

The only sensible comment I've heard about who the perpetrators are came from the Booker-winning author in India on PM last night: the first reports and assignments of blame are invariably wrong. Wait until the dust settles before ascribing responsibility.

15. Indian cricket team will be gutted as they were on a roll. :thumright:

16. I heard on the radio that 2 of the perpetrators are of British origin.
    Does that mean India is going to nuke us?

17. I don't believe it!!!

[​IMG]

18. As was previously posted

There are some, no LOTS fecking stupid people on this site,, and some of them of of the female persuasion.

Folk are being killed here... And it now seems that some of killers may be of British birth.

How have they become so disaffected? these are the questions we MUST ask our selves.

I will only reply to posts which have the merest, attachment to reality, and are coherant
    PINCH

19. Uh, Johnnie Jihad has been busily working on that cunning plan for some years now…

20. Ah, a cunning plan.
    Turn the holiest site of one of the World's largest religions (Estimates vary but about 1 to 1.5 Billion people practice the Islamic faith) into glass and rubble with a bucket of instant sunshine thereby uniting the Sunni and Shi'a sects and turning even moderate and lapsed Muslims into raving Jihadists.
    Brilliant, that will then give the West the chance to Nuke the rest of them, then of course we could put the Great back in Great Britain by rounding up all the dole bludgers, gays, Labour Party voters, liberal pantywaists, tree huggers, gingers and anyone else who gets on someones tits and do for them as well.
    Best not apply for that job at the Foreign Office just yet , eh?