Mum gets schoolboy a stripper for his birthday!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by watch_and_shoot, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I nearly pissed myself when I read this.

CLICKY

A schoolboy was given an unexpected surprise for his 16th birthday when a stripper turned up in his drama class.

The stripper - dressed as a policewoman - had been booked by the boy's mother, who had apparently asked for a 'gorilla' to mark her son's big day.

The woman even asked the teenager's teacher at Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College to film the event so the family could see his reaction.

On arriving halfway through the lesson, the stripper walked the unnamed boy around the class on all fours like a dog.

To the soundtrack of Britney Spears, she then spanked him 16 times - once for each year - before stripping down to her bra and knickers.

It was only when she asked the schoolboy to rub cream on her that the shocked teacher called a halt to the show.

The boy's mother reportedly told the school the incident was the result of a booking error.

Today, a spokeswoman for the local education authority, Nottinghamshire County Council, said they were investigating how the incident happened.

She confirmed that nobody had been suspended and the police were not involved.

The spokeswoman said: 'We and the school are investigating into the situation.'

One teenager, who witnessed the show, told the Daily Mail: 'She (the stripper) asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been a very naughty boy because he hadn't been doing his homework.

'Then she put on some Britney Spears music and got out a collar and lead from her bag and told him to put them on.

'No-one could believe it. Next she ordered him to get on all fours, led him around the classroom and hit him 16 times - once for each year - on the bottom with her whip.

'Then she took off some clothes until she was down to her bra and pants, pulled out some cream, put it on her buttocks and told him to rub it in.

'To be fair to the teacher, you could tell she was just stunned - and when the cream came out she told the stripper "That's it. That's enough."'

The teenager said the boy the ran out of the classroom while the stripper calmly packed her bag and left.

A spokeswoman for the school said Nottinghamshire County Council was handling the incident.

My bold:

Good effort that teacher!!! So shocked he didnt call a halt to the strip until he finished himself off!! :thumright:

............Im assuming the teacher was a bloke or a lesbian - makes sense really!!

2. All I got for my 16th birthday was a new pair of football boots ! Lucky sod !

3. Yep, he didn't get the boots; he got the full Strip! Well, maybe he would have done if the teacher had been slower off the mark.

4. No doubt he ran out so he could empty his bag.