Multiple adquals

I have been looking around the internet for some information on these. Honestly I know they are additional training and I have only seen them for shooting. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about them?

All I know is you get to wear additional badges on your uniform like a Boy Scout.

What do they consist of?

How can I do them?

Other than shooting what else can I learn from them?

Are they worth putting the time and effort in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly curiosity brought me to this. I was just wondering if you can get any additions on things like meteorology, diving, parachuting, or even if you can get any for old sailing techniques.

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
Honestly curiosity brought me to this. I was just wondering if you can get any additions on things like meteorology, diving, parachuting, or even if you can get any for old sailing techniques.
Join the Girl Guides, the opportunities for badges are almost endless.

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
The brain may not be functioning so well these days, but I am pretty certain that there was a limit of 3 Adqual badges allowed to be worn. ( I left 32 years ago, it has probably changed now).

not when you had height cushioning so they skimmed the waves instead of fizz plop
Depends if you run through a rain storm prior to the launch.
Mine had its rain cover on but water went through the cheap outer layer, down the inside to the inside of the clamp ring. When fired, instead of breaking through, the missile went off the launcher with the cover still in place.
Ballistic Seacat!!

Height Cushion had no chance to work!

Depends if you run through a rain storm prior to the launch.
Mine had its rain cover on but water went through the cheap outer layer, down the inside to the inside of the clamp ring. When fired, instead of breaking through, the missile went off the launcher with the cover still in place.
Ballistic Seacat!!

Height Cushion had no chance to work!
I blame the maintainer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2_deck_dash UPO 16
Joe_Crow Site Issues 0
S Site Issues 6