Multi-Skilled Royal Marines

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
"Royal Marines are using thermal imaging and a plane to scour the terrain to help track them down."

And will then use their CWS to shoot them no doubt.

According to the article;

Seems like quite a lot of effort to go to if they are intended for cans of pet food - methinks you may be a tad over pessimistic Rosie.
They have to be in the best of health before they're sold to the Frogs, they like a touch of horsemeat for their dinner.

They have to be in the best of health before they're sold to the Frogs, they like a touch of horsemeat for their dinner.
Yes, I used to have a bit of difficulty with Frogs and Dogs - I put it down to a speech impediment when I was younger.

Ref horsemeat as a staple of the French diet, any reason why they would need to have the animals castrated and microchipped first? (answers on a postcard please to ....)

diesel

Lantern Swinger
Yes, I used to have a bit of difficulty with Frogs and Dogs - I put it down to a speech impediment when I was younger.

Ref horsemeat as a staple of the French diet, any reason why they would need to have the animals castrated and microchipped first? (answers on a postcard please to ....)
Meatballs....:hungry:....yummy

According to the article;

Seems like quite a lot of effort to go to if they are intended for cans of pet food - methinks you may be a tad over pessimistic Rosie.
There is a surplus of horses wherever you look, remember the Irish race horses - sent prematurely over the Rainbow Bridge because it was better than allowing them to be neglected.