MTO National Weekend

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Northern_Part_timer, Jan 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anything interesting arise? How was the disco? Couldnt make it due to work..but wished I was there....

2. Couldn't really say, but there was garlic bread and a rather scrummy gateaux. The dancing was of a really dodgy standard and indeed caught on video!

The other stuff was OK I guess!

3. I've heard from someone that the "buffet" at £15 was what was on offer for free in the JR mess earlier that day!!? Any truth in this?

And did the "high heed yins" speak to everyone individually about their career plans?

4. Is it true that the £15 a head buffet was the same food that was offered for free in the JR mess earlier that day?

And did the guys/gals at the top spend 1-2-1 time with each person to discuss their career?

5. woops got a stutter there :mrgreen:

6. Certainly did. Those AWNIS bods know what they're about.

7. Not only that but AWNIS also provided the best dirty-dancing team as well ... you had to be there.

8. Apart from the cakes, buffet and dirty dancing displays can anyone give a few highlights of what was unveiled for the delight of the great unwashed?

We seem to be a bit out of the loop on such things out here (and since I will soon be 'not our here' any more I think I ought to start getting back into the loop.

9. I have PMed you

RC

10. RC, VMT much appreciated