Mrsandeel

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by mrsandeel, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I haven't been 'flushed out' as other members have aptly said.

2. Flushed out of what ????????

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well when I asked you to expand or explain a little bit about your background (as you would with an oppo while having a wet!) you went very quiet all of a sudden. Rum Ration is great site, but we get very suspicious when people come in to make some vague or random enquiries, especially something as specific as the AIB of the SAS/SBS.

So pull up a bollard and tell us about yourself.

4. Go on do tell, I just hope that your not a walt wanna be or something, what this about the SAS/SBS ???

5. sgtpepperband

6. Mrs Andeel, have you been on this site before under another avatar name ??????????????????????????

7. sgtpepperband

That'll be one for the Mod to check out - IP addresses, etc.. :wink:

8. It just rings a bell, so to speak, Sgt me old crusher :D
    What is Brig, by the way ?????, please explain :lol:

I wonder if Mrs a, has been in the chat room ?

9. sgtpepperband

I know; my suspicions were aroused also, for the same reasons. "Brig"? Not in this Navy... :wink:

10. He is a Bootie though, so maybe he just cant read or its a spelling mistake
    OFF TO THE BRIG WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

11. Brigg is a small market town in Lincolnshire, I went to school there.

Famous for Brigg Fair by Percy Grainger

and the Brigg Raft a prehistoric boat now held in The National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.

Also is about 15 miles inland, though has a navigable river running through it, so it can be reached from the sea.

Has nothing to do with the SAS/SBS though.

12. sgtpepperband

I think he is referring to a Brig, a common US slang word for Military Prison. Not a familiar phrase used in the UK (either DQs, Glasshouse, etc.)

:?

13. Cant win them all EB, sorry i was being v choice, because we have I think a poss walt or bulls****er.

14. Refers to a small town on the Franco Swiss border i believe!! get the grand saint bernard express through the mountains, lovely place but beware of the bridges as there are a number of "trolls" living under them probably related to internet trolls such as mrsandeel

NB