Mrs Peel - You're Needed!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by TaylorMono, Sep 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been watching the Avengers on DVD recently, and have re-developed a childhood infatuation with Diana Rigg. Am I alone or has anyone else became enamoured with this woman?

2. Not yet...but give it time. :)
  3. So who else agree that we should re-found the Hellfire Club? :twisted:
  4. But with higher heels
  5. And shorter chains. :twisted:
  6. Diana Rigg, sigh, a Joanna Lumley for the action man.

Her co-star in 'Theatre of Blood', Madeline Smith, used to take deep breaths, too 8O :

But once upon a time even J-D's brother had to rescue Diana:

Diana is OK now though:

7. The thought that I still would is troublesome. I think there's something wrong with me! 8O
  8. Nay Sire. It just marks you out as a man of taste.

(Shame it's all in your mouth, though. :wink: )
  9. Yes, she's a couple of years younger than me, and was defo on my wish list in the '60s. Wouldn't turn it down now either, given the opportunity! :wink:

10. She was on my wish list in the 90's (bearing in mind that this was the first time that my Grandad introduced me to the Avengers) when I first started experiencing these strange sensations down below (Actually, that's a lie. The first time I felt weird feelings down below was for that strange girl with a UFO on her head singing "Its My Birthday", but that's another story).

I've worked my way through 1966, and am now progressing through 1967 (in colour!) when my infatuation grows with Mrs Emma Peel in regency costume:

I'm considering buying a bowler hat and umbrella in hopes of attacting similar types, reckon it will work?
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Her daughter, Rachael Stirling, is pretty cute, too... :thumbleft:

12. Now we're talking SPB. :)
  13. Very similar looking to a wren at Yeovilton called Tracy Wragg...
  14. I remember her!!! You're right!! :D
  15. After playing around in Photoshop for possibly too long, I have brought our Mrs Peel into colour! To be honest, I'm still not completely happy with the final result, but I'm not going to spend forever on it.