Mr Mc Shane's Colouring Page.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Nov 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - MP's expenses: Denis MacShane resigns over false invoices

I honestly thought that as the previous minister for Europe, his accountancy skills were beyond reproach. After all the EU has never had its books signed off by the auditor. Maybe when our Government says his accounancy was far below the level which was expected, they ought to look no further than Brussels for the way accountancy should be done

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I knew he was dodgy ever since I saw him in "Hi-De-Hi!"...

3. [​IMG]
    I wouldn't buy an antique from him...........!

• Like Like x 1
  4. His resignation announcement comes only just after the Parliamentary inquiry had found that he'd falsified invoices to claim thousands of pounds in taxpayer-funded expenses.

That inquiry said that his conduct was the “gravest case” of wrongdoing ever to have been investigated" and then threw a very little, soft-back book at him - But even that MISSED as they had merely sentenced him to be suspended from Parliament for 12 months FGS.

CAUTION - Sick bag advisory before reading on:

He has the gall to wibble * "I love the House of Commons and I hope by resigning I can serve by showing that MPs must take responsibility for their mistakes and accept the consequences of being in breach of the House rules."

5. And we can expect him to be trooped in the very near future as the others were? 8)

6. The Met are re-opening his case as we speak. 'New Evidence' apparently.

(But don't hold your breath, these 'Honourable Members' are as slippery as a well-oiled and in-season Finknottle :wink: )

7. Right Honourable Member my arse! Another scoundrel that has been rooted out and I don't expect that he will be the last. We can only hope that he finds himself before the beak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. More labour crap !!