Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hi all,
My partner and I have just found out his next posting will be at Devonport starting in the new year. We are planning to apply for our first MQ (Surplus) as LTR(E)
I am wondering where in Plymouth the MQs are located, specifically the names of the roads so i can Google map!
Are there any areas to avoid or specifically request where possible?
What have you found the state of the properties to be like in terms of kitchens/bathrooms being dated/last replaced?
Our alternative is to buy our own property in the area so I'd love to see any pics or descriptions of anyone currently in MQs in Plymouth.
Thank youuuu :)

Hi all,
My partner and I have just found out his next posting will be at Devonport starting in the new year. We are planning to apply for our first MQ (Surplus) as LTR(E)
I am wondering where in Plymouth the MQs are located, specifically the names of the roads so i can Google map!
What have you found the state of the properties to be like in terms of kitchens/bathrooms being dated/last replaced?
Our alternative is to buy our own property in the area so I'd love to see any pics or descriptions of anyone currently in MQs in Plymouth.
Most subjects have been discussed before. Here is your starter for 10

Hi all,

Try to join this group on FB, 06sb. Quite a few of the posters on there live in those MQs.

Does anyone know what the floor plan of the houses on Beverston way Plymouth are like?

The ones with the built in garage.

Thanks

Latest Threads