MP defends quad bike on expenses

Maxi_77 said:
What is far more disgusting is that this is the prat who organised the vote to make MPs expense claims state secrets.

Perhaps Westminster should take a leaf out it's sprog up here's book. Rather than waiting for FOI request for MSPs expenses the Scottish Parliament publishes them regularly on the internet.

http://mspallowances.scottish.parliament.uk/MSPAllowances/
Agreed Peter
However what would you like on expenses and your reason.

I would like a 42" LCD television. This would enable me to see the expressions on politicians faces more clearly and determine as to whether they were telling the truth on the odd occasion.

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
What is far more disgusting is that this is the prat who organised the vote to make MPs expense claims state secrets.

Perhaps Westminster should take a leaf out it's sprog up here's book. Rather than waiting for FOI request for MSPs expenses the Scottish Parliament publishes them regularly on the internet.

http://mspallowances.scottish.parliament.uk/MSPAllowances/
Agreed Peter
However what would you like on expenses and your reason.

I would like a 42" LCD television. This would enable me to see the expressions on politicians faces more clearly and determine as to whether they were telling the truth on the odd occasion.
Me I'd like a 35 ft yacht so I can go somewhere warm in the winter and keep away from that lot, oh and the cash to run it.

Backpacker1uk said:
These are the same Jodrell Bankers who state you can and will live on one hundred pounds a week. Regardles of rent,electricity,gas and other luxury items.
The very same people who spun our pay increases into 3.5% last year and 4.75% this year, when in reality many of us got around 0.5% (top of pay scale)! I opened a new ISA earlier this year and the clerk behind the counter assumed that I was working part-time, not full-time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Always_a_Civvy said:
I opened a new ISA earlier this year and the clerk behind the counter assumed that I was working part-time, not full-time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
Perhaps he mistook you working full-time with being paid full-time... :twisted: