Moving swiftly on.....

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wet_blobby, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Work all day

2. Go to the Pub

0 vote(s)
  3. Take dog for walk then go to pub

0 vote(s)
  4. Take dog for walk, go to pub, have a bbq

0 vote(s)
  5. walkies, drinkies, watch cricket, bbq, more drinkies

0 vote(s)
  1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've got the mother of all hangovers today...trying to cut back on the pop so when I do drink I tend to go for it....And I'm bored shiteless with the Cornwall saga, the sun is shining and I cant be arrsed to work, So I have comissioned a quick poll to see what I should do with my day, please enter your opinion and I shall come to the chat room later and tell you all about my fun filled day

P.S.........I'll be in the pub if S-M or anyone local wants to get shedded as well......
  2. Blobs - take dog to pub which serves bbq food and has Sky, then you tick all your boxes......ignoring work.....obviously
  3. wet_blobby

Covering all those bases Greenking...will have to do own bbq least I'll get to see the nurseys in the local burns unit later....... :D
  4. Voted with the BBQ WB LOL. Had to didn't I?? Then after countless Steinlargers and VBs will rub your shoulders :) x
  5. wet_blobby

Pinta...Pub......... NOW......!!!!!!!
  6. barbi mate - can i come :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Get your coat blobs, forget the dog, you've pulled two crackers!!!
  8. None of the above, perhaps you could get down to Portsmouth and do a bit of DIY? I have fascias that need painting, a lawn to be deweeded and mice to be cleared up.

I can pay you as I have just got my bounty!!
  9. Wherever my size 5s can take me mate!!!! xx
  10. wet_blobby

Rosie...DIY......NNNOOOOOOOOO.........feckin wimin, the suns shining and I'm gonna get p1ssed and have a bbq.
  11. Had to vote for dog for walk, pub and then BBQ mate seeing as know your on a health kick. LOL.
  12. WB this is seriously stimulating to Southern Hemisphere types like me!! lol
  13. Well its BBQ season here in Germany. I am billy no mates at the moment as all my mates are on leave. So its me ,the dog a BBQ and a crate of becks gold. After I have been up the local mountian on my bike . Happy days !
  14. Ahhh will be there in a jiffy Deeps ;)
  15. Have you cleaned the toilet like you were instructed?
  16. wet_blobby

Deeps, we can raise our glasses to each other.
  17. You heartless bastard blobs, i'm stuck in a dingy little office with letterbox windows and your on about going to the pub and BBQing, I should have voted for work but I'm not as heartless as you.

:( :( :( :(
  18. wet_blobby

mikh...I'm on my final count down to pub time...I shall raise my glass to you my friend...would you like it to be the first glass or the 7th?
  19. The one that causes you to fall over pissed will do Blobs :D
  20. wet_blobby

No worries mate...will do :p