Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take dog for walk, go to pub, have a bbq

• walkies, drinkies, watch cricket, bbq, more drinkies

• Total voters

wet_blobby

War Hero
I've got the mother of all hangovers today...trying to cut back on the pop so when I do drink I tend to go for it....And I'm bored shiteless with the Cornwall saga, the sun is shining and I cant be arrsed to work, So I have comissioned a quick poll to see what I should do with my day, please enter your opinion and I shall come to the chat room later and tell you all about my fun filled day

P.S.........I'll be in the pub if S-M or anyone local wants to get shedded as well......

wet_blobby

War Hero
Covering all those bases Greenking...will have to do own bbq though....at least I'll get to see the nurseys in the local burns unit later....... :D

None of the above, perhaps you could get down to Portsmouth and do a bit of DIY? I have fascias that need painting, a lawn to be deweeded and mice to be cleared up.

I can pay you as I have just got my bounty!!

Well its BBQ season here in Germany. I am billy no mates at the moment as all my mates are on leave. So its me ,the dog a BBQ and a crate of becks gold. After I have been up the local mountian on my bike . Happy days !

Deeps said:
Well its BBQ season here in Germany. I am billy no mates at the moment as all my mates are on leave. So its me ,the dog a BBQ and a crate of becks gold. After I have been up the local mountian on my bike . Happy days !
Have you cleaned the toilet like you were instructed?

You heartless bastard blobs, i'm stuck in a dingy little office with letterbox windows and your on about going to the pub and BBQing, I should have voted for work but I'm not as heartless as you.

:( :( :( :(

wet_blobby

War Hero
mikh...I'm on my final count down to pub time...I shall raise my glass to you my friend...would you like it to be the first glass or the 7th?