Moussaoui lies 'let 9/11 happen'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't even know where to begin with this!

full story

2. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

I love it. 'Convicted Al-Qaeda plotter'. As if Al-Qaeda actually exists. They speak of it as though there is some sort of Headquarters somewhere and it is organised and fluid. Al-Qaeda is a collective name for any number of disparate groups with Islamist Fundamental leanings, ranged against the west. This will be the same Al-Qaeda that the CIA allegedly assisted place the Ryder truck bomb in the World Trade Centre back in the early nineties. Please don't misread me here. People who do these things are by the purest definition, terrorists. They deserve justice. So do, by association, those who assist and fund such activities.

Should they put Moussaui to death, it will fulfill every religious doctrine he believes in and make him a martyr to his kith and kin. Well done, America!

Levers

3. Is it me or does the US think that 1 man will make a difference? If it did, it would have made a difference years before.

From what I gather the US gave the Iraqies weapons to go against Iran in the 80's and vice versa.

A little more thinking may of helped any of this from happening, well not all of it.

Mind you, UK Gov are not innocent either but then again is any Gov?

Not to start a debate but it seems like this Al-Qaeda subject is the same thing the USA jumps on when ever anything bad goes on. Saddam was not AQ and what ever is said, any 'Justification' or 'rights' group will be labelled the next AQ.

It seems the USA still wants to keep pointing that finger due to 9/11, who can blame them though?

I hope one day they will find some sort of peace for this, I know it sounds stupid but for the families involved and the people lost. It can not be nice to have to relive any trauma :cry:

4. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Jen. The USA have the excuse needed now to steadily plough through the Middle East and hoover up the spoils. Well, at least...that was the plan, anyway. The biggest battle they have now is keeping the microscopically thin attention of the average John Doe fixed firmly on them there beardy bastards (figuratively, there) and not start asking awkward questions like:

a. is there an exit strategy for the Coalition?
    b. why are so many soldiers going out there to be killed?
    c. who is paying for all this shit?

Every now and again, when the gunsights drop and the populace becomes irritated, out comes OBL with another 'video' (give you a clue...my bet is that he is already captured, reprogrammed, and works for the US now) just to send the fear of shit up the backs of Merkins the world over.

When people are scared, you can do anything you want.

Of course, now the yanks, and by association, us...have to deal with the mounting guile of the seasoned terrorist, who doesn't wear a uniform or drive a military vehicle around, and certainly doesn't give a flying **** about the rules of warfare. And while you mention it, most fo the explosives used in the new ordnance filled car bombs is western origin, hence it's effectiveness. Nice of Donald Rumsfeld to licenece the sale of such stuff to SH back in the day, huh?

Levers

5. Bush likes to bang about the US being the worlds policemen, when in fact they are more the crims. Some years ago they stuck their nose in another Middle East State when the CIA tried to overthrow it's Head of State. The CIA did the same in South & Central America. And with all this they wonder why nobody likes them. Bulldozer politics don't work, but then the Yanks never were know for their diplomacy. It is notable that they have never won a war they started (except Granada & Panama) without others having help them. Got to be hard up when you ask the French to help!!!!

6. I suspect as a failed suicide bomber he is desparate to be executed in the name of the cause, hence the confession. Life imprisonment would be the harshed punishment for this man. Make him live out the rest of his days knowing he failed to die for his cause.

Peter

7. The whole trial and any future trials are just a complete sham set up by the US to draw attention away from Americas efforts towards globalisation!

Stick thes two into google and read what you get:

Bojinka,

Operation Northwood.

Don't use yahoo or msn to search coz you know they are logging you!!!!!!

8. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Mad-Dog wrote
    Have you the NSN for: hats, tinfoil, consipracy theorists, for the use of?

9. There is a true story about an American General called John Pershing, back when the USA was trying to pacify the Phillipine Islands during the earlier part of the last century. Apparently U.S.soldiers were being killed on a fairly regular basis. So when they captured some of these Muslim terrorists, he ordered their execution. They were lined up in front of a firing squad and a live pig was brought around in front of them and slaughtered. The firing squad were then ordered to dip their bullets into the pig blood. They then proceded to shoot all but one of the terrorists. He was released, the US Army never lost another soldier out there for 50 years.
    Food for thought?
    RoofRat :evil:

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Bit rough on the Pig though :cry:

11. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Roofrat wrote

Heard it (not that anyone had until after 11 September 2001).

As for its veracity:

Pershing

But it wouldn't do any harm to travel with a catering pack of bacon on display.

:!: OFF TOPIC ALARM :!:

12. Seadog thankyou for pointing me to that Pershing link.Very interesting.
    I like the concept of a catering pack of bacon as a travelling companion :lol:
    RoofRat