Motorman 2 training

Hello all. I'm due to sit a psychometric test this week for the role of Motorman 2.
I've done a bit of reading into the training I'd undertake if I am lucky enough to be successful in my application. However, the info I can find is somewhat limited. Could anyone tell me what exact engineering NVQ I would complete at HMS Sultan and HMS Collingwood?

Also, during time training are you permitted home at weekends?

Thanks in advance.
Not sure about the NVQ. but I do know that you should be allowed home at the weekend, unless something has been planned.
im just waiting for sift now so might see you down in Pompey for the interviews.
good luck
Yeah I applied for the mm2 role and passed the rt just waiting for sift on the 7th now.
Hopefully get through that and then get my head in the books.
im originally from liverpool but live on the Wirral now
Ah thanks.
When I did the RT test, I got the impression that not as many people applied for the position as what they thought, when I was talking to one one of the RFA people. So hopefully that is a good thing for all of us.
Good luck to you too.
Good luck chaps. Kopite I'm also from Liverpool. We might have done the psychometric tests at same time.

I also got the impression that there wasn't as my applications as they expected. The lady I spoke to on the phone said something along the lines of 'it's as if nobody knows were recruiting'.
Anyway, best of luck to everybody!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G RFA 35