Motorbike Racing?

I love racing at places like Oulton park, Cadwell, Donnington and so on.
I've just turned 18, got my very own suzuki gsxr 06 600cc bike. And love racing! with the acu license.

I'm just curious is there any activities like this in the navy? or possible to make a team in the near future?

Would be awesome if there was/is!! because if i get in i'd love to still persue the racing sport !

Many Thanks :)

Yep well its restricted for roads, but de-restricted on the track!

Just baught some michelins 2ct tyres! £220 fitted isnt too bad

Sticks like shit to a blanket

Need to try the diablo super corsa tyres but flippin awful in the wet! and you know how the uk weather is these sorta months!! hehe

There is a RN Motorsport Association (RNMSA) and also see RNMCC thread
Once you have finished training, you can get assistance to compete in events such as entry fees and duty travel to and from the track
My mate who is a WO2 races under the RN banner
You must join the RNMCC to qualify for assistance

Generally every establishment/base port has a bike club and areas to garage/park your bike whilst you away in foreign climes. When onboard ship you can park almost anywhere in the dockyard, but it advisable if away on ship to find a mate with a garage, or leave it at your home address. BTW GSXR600s.........................you like playing catch up.

Only joking ;)

Oh thread hijack, most realistic FPS out there Americas Army, free to download i.e. 34quid cheaper than COD4 (which i also have) and kicks BF2 into touch(which i also own). Here you go http://www.americasarmy.com/

Suzi lover,

I would do as Buster recommends and I know there are a couple of lads at the RNMCC who are based in Sultan, who race. Maybe worth getting yourself down to there on a Wednesday evening for a chat.

Gixxer 600's, I often see them as little specs in the mirrors of my Blade. :)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Angry_Mac: Actually they're red, not pink... :lol: But says you with the luminous green Kawa?! Wassup? Picnic hamper gets a bit wobbly at 75mph?! 8O :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Motoring 3
brazenhussy Motoring 35
ScaleyFins The Fleet 44