Motorbike events 2008

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by brazenhussy, Jan 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the fave smell Castrol R or Avgas.

Born in the days of Aggo and Mike the Bike not to be confused with Doris the Bike. Such happy times.

Aggo dropping down from Kates Cottage Isle of Man TT Senior race 500cc

Mike wishing that Indian curry had been put on hold til later

Carlow[Ireland] bikers on the Christmas run collecting toys for the sick children in hospital.

2. A bikemeet that will be starting in May in Weston-Super-Mare, run by the RBL Riders Branch with support from local bike business's
    Thursday 8 May 2008
    Thursday 22 May 2008
    Thursday 29 May 2008
    Thursday 5 June 2008
    Thursday 12 June 2008
    Thursday 19 June 2008
    Thursday 26 June 2008
    Thursday 3 July 2008
    Thursday 10 July 2008
    Thursday 31 July 2008
    Thursday 7 August 2008
    Thursday 14 August 2008
    Thursday 21 August 2008
    Thursday 28 August 2008
    All proceeds will be given to the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal
    Please support this meet if you are local to WSM
  3. À bikemeet has started in Pompey at Clarence Pier the first wednesday of every month
    Next meet 2nd April not sure if I'll be there, I've got a prior engagement in London with the RBL Riders that day
  4. will be thinking of y'all, on my Trophy 1200
  5. Brough Superior Club 50th Anniversay annual rally,being held in Nottingham,at Wollaton Park.The main day is Sunday 17th August, 2008.
    This will be the largest gathering of Broughs ever since 1929, about 100 or so should be there,including some of the works bikes, one offs etc.also a few Brough cars.
    All welcome. club website is
    Dave Clark
  6. Cruising the Gorge 2 August 2nd

The local bike group are having a bit of a ride out and piss up, meeting at the George pub, Longbridge Deverall an the A350 just south of warminster.

Meet at the Pub at 13 oclock and go for a ride to Cheddar gorge, stop over for a burger and drink.

Ride back to the pub for much merriment, including live music from a top local band, and a drink or two ok maybee three. Free camping or rooms avalible, pre booked only.

ALL profits of the night including the raffle will be going to..

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ooh, will definitely look into doing this when I get home... will send RBL application to you when I return to the UK. By the way, have you heard of the Blue Knights? Got an invite to join them recently... :?
  8. The Blue Knights are a bike club for old bill etc quite a few are also RBL Riders
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yeah, any Government law enforcement officer, or anyone with statutory powers of arrest, can join... got an invite from the SE England group the other day. Might still join the RBL group too! :thumright: