Moto GP.

AAF

War Hero
If he didn't have a bad start and managed to get past Dovizioso earlier you never know, he might have been fighting with Pedrosa for the victory. Marquez came thru like a rocket in the end and is definately a championship contenter.
Cal was probably getting a twinge from his leg fracture. Marquez at Laguna Seca is the one I am looking forward to.

Sad to see a rider hurt.

It's a shame but I think Rossi is now past his sell by date. He's still v-good but just not good enough these days. The time spent on the other team has dulled his once sharp self.

He was 5th SS and an impressive ride considering his injury. Great ride from Rossi, but a shame about Cals start or you never know he might have been right up there fight for the victory.
Was poised to go out when Rossi crossed the line so missed the rest, as you say credit to Jorge, Rossi seems he has got the bike as he wants it, Cal will win sooner or later I am sure, Marquez was there for the taking.

Sad to see a rider hurt.

It's a shame but I think Rossi is now past his sell by date. He's still v-good but just not good enough these days. The time spent on the other team has dulled his once sharp self.

Didn't Rossi make a fool out of me!!!!! Hope it's not a one off! And bad luck Cal, you certainly tried mate.

That's a curious decision for Cal considering the Ducati is a bag of shit comparitively
It could be a long wait to get a ride with the Yamaha factory team rather than a satellite team plus I have no doubt Ducati offered a reasonable wage for his services. The rules for MotoGP bikes are changing soon so it might just happen that the Ducati is more competitive.