Moto GP.

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Stirling, Apr 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Podium for Rossi

2. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Rossi at Catalunya.......

ROSSI.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Cal Crutchlow second at Le Mans.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lazy twat lying down on the job.

5. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Cal was probably getting a twinge from his leg fracture. Marquez at Laguna Seca is the one I am looking forward to.

6. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Hope he is ok for Sunday, Brad Smith had a spill also but will race with fractured wrist.

7. AAF

AAF Badgeman

8. Just leaves Cal Crutchlow to fly the Yamaha flag as "the doctor" seems to have lost some of his pace.

9. Sad to see a rider hurt.

It's a shame but I think Rossi is now past his sell by date. He's still v-good but just not good enough these days. The time spent on the other team has dulled his once sharp self.

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Crutchlow bags pole position for tomorrow's MotoGP. First Brit to do so in over 10 years. Massive well done, dude!

• Like Like x 2
  11. AAF

AAF Badgeman

12. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Rossi steps up, 80th GP win, shame Cal could not take Marquez....credit to Lorenzo coming 4th.

13. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Was poised to go out when Rossi crossed the line so missed the rest, as you say credit to Jorge, Rossi seems he has got the bike as he wants it, Cal will win sooner or later I am sure, Marquez was there for the taking.

14. Superb win for the "Doc". Great result for Cal getting amongst the official factory bikes.

15. Didn't Rossi make a fool out of me!!!!! Hope it's not a one off! And bad luck Cal, you certainly tried mate.

16. AAF

AAF Badgeman

• Like Like x 1
  17. It could be a long wait to get a ride with the Yamaha factory team rather than a satellite team plus I have no doubt Ducati offered a reasonable wage for his services. The rules for MotoGP bikes are changing soon so it might just happen that the Ducati is more competitive.

18. AAF

AAF Badgeman